ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

It has been 2weeks since the last encounter
And Danny is still checking up on her for a better opportunity ' but he just wants to see her if she is ok.

That day he was a bit naive about not seeing her. Not finding her traces. He was obsessed and we all know that. He looked at the car on the opposite side of the road. He notices the car driver, Mr Jee appointed to sketch him is now sound asleep. Danny makes it his queue for retrieving from the car.

Getting out of the car he went straight to the backyard where he found a way to get inside through his inspection.
Going inside was a naive move he know that. But he found it's a better opportunity.

Hiking the giant wall-crawling like a spider he managed to jump off the height.

The wrong move, the sound of grasses being crushed due to the impact caught the attention of one of the members whose presence Danny failed to notice.

"Who's there?" Jin who was talking to god knows who through the phone just entered the backyard and asked loudly.

"Shit shit shit" Danny cursed his own moment crawling through the bushes trying his best to not get caught.

After getting nothing suspicious Jin returned to the call walking through the hallway towards the door to get inside.

Sighing a breath of relief, he began to move but a tug on his collars caught him off guard.

The person who grabbed his collar pulled him upwards now face to face a look of shock covering his features.

"Chang wook?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"
Changwook hissed at his ex-best friend.

"Look I know what you are thinking but let me explain"
Danny was desperate trying his best to make him understand.

"Oh yeah, I do want to know what lead you to backstab us, but not here"
Changwook said as he dragged him inside the dorms through a corridor at the left corner into the basement of the large building.

"Chang wook listen to me please" the man feared for his life because he know very well how their reunion worked.

"Oh why though, you tried to kill my sister you freaking traitor" aforementioned shouted clearly pissed off at his ex-best friend's actions, what he could expect? How could he believe someone who has the naive of sneaking into their dorms?

"Please just listen, I know I had screwed up, but I was helpless. I want to know the truth I want to see at least anyone of you. I've been trying to reach Jongsuk from the day I had landed but it's unable to reach, and the situation was worse when I got to your home"
Danny explained in the hope, that he could explain the whole situation.

"Wait you went to our home? Like the Kim mansion?"

He only nodded, he is desperate. And he explained everything that happened in that encounter. Both were speechless. By this time Changwook had informed Chaeyoung too and she came the moment she knew he was there.

The three of them were now surrounded by a glass table thinking about the whole situation. They have to somewhat sort out this mess and lead a new life which they were dreaming of. How many days they could have hidden in that dorms? It's not a hiding place now, the enemies know about her existence and secret hiding place. Heaving a deep sigh Chaeyoung started.

"You should go back, to them"
The latter snapped his head along with Changwook's.

"What I'm saying is, you should help us in this situation, they trust him now. Why don't we use it?"

"How?"

"It's simple you just have to notify us, there every moves against us. Could you do that?"
Chaeyi asked as she faced Danny.

It is quite risky but there are no other valid options. It's will be safe for a moment of time.

"As I'm trying to say, it's not our complete plan but it will go for some time, we could plan something in the meantime"
She looked at both of them expectantly resulting in them nodding.

So that's for it...

After their little re-reunion, the duo helped Danny to get out of their forms safely.

Danny said sorry to Chaeyi for what felt like a 1000times yet he was not satisfied with it.

When Danny climbed down the wall below their pavement he ran straight to his car to inspect if that shadow man was still asleep, for his luck he was.

Heaving a deep sigh of relief he entered the car securing his seatbelt he started to drive.

With a fond smile on his face, his mind completely drifted off to their meeting. It felt good finally knowing they were not at fault. But whatever happened in these last 2 yrs was a mystery to him.

Yet he is well aware, that one day he will get to know. And he doesn't want to force anything.

.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

When Chaeyi entered her room for a sec her breath hitched at the presence of Jimin inside, showing his oh-so-famous angelic smile.

But when he saw her reaction he stood up from the mattress concern written on his face.

"Hey, anything wrong?"
He grabbed her shoulders so delicately yet ensuring.

"Huh? Uhm no why I was just surprised... What were you doing here anyway, you didn't sleep?"

His smile returned to his face as she acted normal coming out of her trance.

"I couldn't tho, can we cuddle?"

"Oww who is this asking?"

The little bickering ended up in her bed both cuddling, relaxing in the warmth of each other. She was snuggling close to his chest while his hand caressed her hair one grabbing her tiny waists and securing her in his embrace.

He smiled as he saw you fast asleep, thinking about the moment he saw you an hour ago.

Jimin already saw Danny entering their dorms and when changwook caught him and a few moments later Chaeyi also entered their basement. When the three of them exited he sprinted towards her room to question it but he was at no place to.

He still doesn't know what their relationship is yet. She never said any positive responses. But he does have faith in her he knows something is bothering them. And whatever it is he was dying to be with her, to help her.

He was just waiting for that moment when she will be ready to open up to him. Once again admiring her beauty he soon drifted off to sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Urgh
Yeah, forgive me for the mistakes...

Writing exams which you know very well not gonna survive.
Daily stress makes u almost tired to death.
Family problems sickening
Most of all....
BTS is now working solo....

Is.there anything which is not life-threatening?

I doubt my existence tho....

Doesn't make sense I know 😌