ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

" You said you would have handled that all by yourself. And I freakin trusted you, are you that dumb to let her go like that Danny?"

The middle-aged man growled at Danny who was escaped from Changwook's vault with the help of his influences.

The man is in his 40s yet he was much more masculine and well built despite his age. A truly handsome face with a similar smile to one who we all know.

"We had attained her with us but what did you do?" Danny never said a word always keeping his mouth shut in front of the raging man, once he honoured.

"Sir you know I got her with me in that garage but I don't know how they tracked her, there were alot of their men with them along with Changwook himself," Danny said as he was trying to make them believe what had happened in that place was not his fault.

The man heaved a deep sigh, messaging his temples out of frustration. He looked over the place they are now which was covered with his black cats, an underground session of his house. More certainly, Kim's mansion.

"You can go now, you have to be here whenever I call you, do you get that?"
The man growled at Danny pointing his index finger to the latter's forehead.

"And don't try to play dumb you know my men have an eye on you too," he said as he retreated from the kneeling man two guards following behind and scuttling from that room.

Danny who was on the verge of tears stood up from the ground and went in the other direction, getting out of the mansion and to his car driving at an extremely slow pace.

He never wanted to do this, he never wanted any harm to the girl once he loved.
He came to the city after achieving his career and almost a good life for himself. He had been working with his father for the past two years and he succeeded in beginning his own law firm which obviously with his family's support. And when he was in his successful lifestyle he remembered his past and his beloved friends, his life in Seoul city and his first love. At the memories of them, he wanted to see her. So he took the flight here, to see them meet them and spend some valuable time of his with them.

But a certain opposite story welcomed him. When he arrived at Kim's mansion, it was lifeless, a dark aura engulfing it surrounding. Yet he entered the mansion knocking on the door, an unfamiliar man instead of that familiar maid who always had a beautiful smile and the one who took care of the siblings, greeted him. And when he entered he didn't get to see the bright living room, didn't meet with the bickering siblings that he was used to, but rather a dark living room with no sounds or any hint of happiness.

He saw the very big portrait of Mrs Kim hanging on the wall with a dark cloth covering the entire frame. It didn't take time for him to understand she is no more. He felt a tight grip on his chest thinking about how the duo went through such a tragedy, how did he never know? His eyes teared up.

He broke from the thoughts when he heard the echo of shoes approaching him. He again met with a lifeless pair of eyes which belongs to Mr Jee. Chaeyi's stepfather. He was broken at the view, yet he tried to smile and gave him a warm welcome embrace.

"How have you been child? It's been a long time isn't it?" The latter bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi, I've been good and my heartfelt condolences for your loss, I'm sorry for my absence but where are they? Chaeyi and Changwook?"

Mr Jee's expression changed into cold, eyes becoming dark and he glared at the void.

"Don't even dare to speak their name in this house, they killed my wife" this was enough for Danny to stumble backwards eyebrows scrunched with disbelief.

"What the hell are you talking about? They won't do that, Chaeyi won't do that. She loved her mother to her death, how can she kill her own mother?"

"Son after their graduation things haven't been that lenient, Yoon ah was always busy and stressed with her business always controlling and scolding Chaeyoung, eventually she hated her mother. That girl turned more aggressive and a psycho, she killed her, she shot her with a gun"
he was screaming at last crying uncontrollably kneeling on the ground.

"She was always greedy for these properties, what kind of a daughter, is she?"

Danny was there completely shocked by the story. This is not happening, this is not true... His mind always told him those cos he know how she loved her mother and she was not at all greedy for money and all, she always hated publicity from her school days and that luxurious life ahead of her she was so innocent to even hurt an animal, how did she end up like that? It's unbelievable.

But he wanted to know the truth also. That's why he agreed to bring Chaeyi to him. But after the complete kidnapping drama, he got to know she was not like before she is stronger and even dared to point a fucking pistol toward him. She is trained in defence but not to kill anyone.

He knows she didn't kill her mother she could never do that by the way how her hands shivered when she handled a pistol. And her brother was by her side. There is something that he didn't know about and he wants to know about that too. If he wants to know everything he has to stick close to them.

But why was she living in that dorm? And with that boyband. He gets to know about her living place through Mr Jee. He claims he wants to take revenge on her, for killing his wife and changing his son's mind.

Now he knows where she lives, he wanted to know the truth from her and he did really want to ask when he abducted her, but they were on camera surveillance.
More than that he wants to engulf her in his embrace, plant kisses on her forehead also scream he doesn't want to hurt her but know the truth, when he saw that betrayal in her eyes.

The only thing he has to do is wait for the right time. He is sure if he was with Mr Jee he could again find her. He directly drove to the dorms where she lives and just stared at it from distance. He knows she was in their safe hands and after the kidnapping, she won't be allowed to go out without tight security. But he will wait for the opportunity.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆