ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

,Your Pov,

   I was sitting in the backyard of this dorm, things have been changing I think. Maybe it was a lull before the storm. Just then I saw a very beautiful butterfly flying across the flowers here.

   It's been a while since I have enjoyed or noticed something so ethereal. I didn't even realise when I zoned out but I was engrossed with the memories of my mother when I was a kid.

   "Mamma......" Little giggles of a child and a very beautiful smile could be heard faintly in the background. It was near the river valley. There was a little girl with long brown hair around 7yrs old. Laughing and chasing a butterfly it had blue wings with a purple outline pretty large. She was trying to catch it and finally, she did. She excitedly ran back to her mom who was at a picnic blanket, and a basket with sweets and fruits smiling at her daughter's pic chasing a butterfly.

     "Mumma look I got the butterfly"

      "Oh, dear angel why did you catch it, look... Omg now it can't fly like before"
She told to her daughter, with a fake pout just to make her little one realise it's not good at all.

      "But why... it was so beautiful, that's why I want to hold it and feel it," she said copying the same pout from her mother.
Looking at the butterfly.

     "Angel we can't hold every beautiful thing in our hands, we should admire how that beauty delights with this nature"

    "See a moment ago this butterfly was happily flying over this very beautiful valley, now see how it looks lifeless, does that makes you happy?"

     "No," the little one said while shaking her head as a no.

    "That's how everything works here baby"

   She didn't even realise what was that her mother trying to say. But, she never tried to harm anything after that.

   You were startled when you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see Jimin with a worried expression.

"Are you okay is something wrong?"
"No why?" I didn't get why he asked was im okay, out of the blue.

"I was calling you but you were not responding that's why I came near and you were crying"

  And that's when I felt my wet cheeks. Abruptly I wiped them and an awkward silence grows between us.

    "Can I talk to you?" Clearing his throat he asked and sat beside me when I nodded.

    "I'm sorry...." I was confused at first but then I realised.

      "It's ok, I forgot abt that already"

      "Uhmm actually for avoiding you either, we didn't mean to but our stupid brain told us, a new member which is also a girl bring us degrade"

     I nodded my head I know what and why they think like that. And as an army may be in the beginning I will also do that.

     "But now we are prepared for that too, we will welcome you warmly as our new member" he gave me that angelic smile of his that was really hard for me not to drown myself into.

        But realisation hit me, and that thought make me release a breath.

      "Do you still believe I'm here for being an idol? To be an 8th member of the famous boy band and become famous?"

     Jimin was looking at me like he was confused and determined at the same time.

     "So you are not?"
      "No" shaking my head I again looked into the sky.

Jimin's Pov

        I knew she was not here to be an idol like I don't believe that white lie or whatever she was covered with, I want to know about the truth I want to know about her...

      She again looked into my face, her eyes are holding a sea of emotions. She holds millions of mysteries with her, and I really want to know them.

       "This is a place that holds me alive and safe Jimin. This is a break for me to evolve a new Cheayoung"

       I heard it all, I want to hear more. At this moment when I'm here sitting beside her, I can feel a new chapter unwrapping from me. It doesn't feel weird at all, however, this felt nice.

      That evening we sat there without uttering anything further but just admiring the sky in a dilemma. We both were there for different reasons. And I enjoyed that sunset also.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later that ni8...

      Members were all seated in Hobi's room each one minding their own business. Namjoon nagged Jungkook and Jungkook signalled Taehyung to ask Jimin something.

      Clearing his throat Taehyung grabbed everyone's attention to him. Nodding to everyone he faced Jimin.

     "Jiminah, where we're you this evening?"

Jimin become aware of two things he was with Chaeyoung this evening enjoying the sunset for... No particular reason. And the other one the entire members were aware of that and they are starting to enquire him and he will become an embarrassed man of this century the moment he start to stutter which he is sure about.

    So coming to a conclusion he decided not to beat around the bush and come straight to the point. Taking a deep breath he passed through every faces.

    "Guys I was with Chaeyoung, I really wanted to apologise for accusing her"

    Closing his book with a bang Jin leaned forward now looking at the boy.

    "Man, we saw that already and we saw something interesting too" it was an obvious smirk on his face that somehow made Jimin sick.

     "Yes, that look on his face" laughed Jungkook like he won a battle.

     "Come on guys let him speak, Taehyung go on" instructed Jin.

      "Uhmm you were staring at her face buddy, not for any sec but for a whole 8minutes, wow you never did that to anyone, I know you for my life"

     Now he is a blushing mess.

  "It's not like that-"
   "Not like what?"
   "What you were trying to say"
   "I didn't"
   "You will anyway"

     "Aishh stop stop... Stop you both, behave for once you dumbheads, your soulmate is in love and you have to support him like we all have to" Jin ended the word war that has been improving between the soulmates.

      "We didn't-  wait what who is in love? I'm not in love it anything"

     "Yes you are"
     "No im not"
     "Of course you are"
     "I said im fucking not... Ouch"

  "Language boy, and shut up Taehyung give him some time. And you, Jimin, you are in love... Or maybe you are not, but whatever it is we are here for you and we will be always. Just make yourself sure what you want" Namjoon said as a real leader.

     "Woah that was cool bro, and yeah we will be with you Jiminah..." Jhope said enthusiastically as always. 

    "Huh but I don't love her," he said desperately to everyone who didn't even mind him speaking just minding their own business Jk, Tae and Hobi trying their best not to laugh out loud, and Jin and Yoongi sharing content smiles. Jimin was tired of their shit he throws a pillow at Tae before storming out of the room...

  What have they kept on their minds? Omo, it's manipulation. He was walking through the hallway thinking about their member's annoying statement about Jimin's love.

He was passing through your room but he abruptly halted his movements when he heard some strange voices from ur room.

The room was unlocked so he didn't hesitate to barge through it. The scene he have witnessed somewhat scared him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What could be he saw?...

I think you guys are addicted to "That That" by Psy ft Suga...
Cus im B-)B-)B-)B-)