ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

The next day she was enlightened to wake up in the arms of Jimin himself. She was the first one to open her eyes and she didn't waste any time pecking his forehead.

Jimin woke up at that and was slightly shocked to see her taking initial, but he was more than happy too.

"Morning sweetheart" Jimin greeted with his astonishing smile. The smile screams how pure and contented he is.

"Morning Jiminsshi," she said as she yawned cutely which lead Jimin to gawk.

She was about to get off the bed but Jimin didn't let her. He held and pulled her towards him causing their chest to collide. His pure smile was now nowhere to be seen his eyes much darker with something else.

They just stared at each other for a while and he leaned in an attempt to kiss but a knock interrupted them.

Jimin groaned and Chaeyoung chuckling proceeded to go get the door.

"Chaeyi, we need to get to the routine. Get ready we have to go."

Nodding her head she turned around to face Jimin. He was waiting for her response.

"Uhmm Jimin I've to go now"

Heaving a deep sigh he nodded and walked towards the door. Before he could pass her, she hold his arms and made him face her. She tip-toed and kissed him on his lips, he didn't hesitate to return it.

"I know you are curious about everything. But trust me, I will tell you the whole truth one day"

"I know"

They smiled at each other. Chaeyoung was feeling elated for Jimin, she was happy to know he could understand him well even though it had been hardly 3months since they had met Jimin was always someone she adored as a person as an Idol, and being with him would be a blessing. But her past is so problematic to not only Jimin but whoever ever engages with them. She knows that and in her mind, there is nothing apart from her revenge.

On the other hand, Jimin was trying his best to understand her, he was always so kind and soft-hearted, he didn't trust anyone so easily, but each of the experiences he was facing was enough to trust her and he didn't even know since when did he start to get feelings for her. But now he knows he wants her and he will love her forever.

.
.
.

Departing from the dorms with Changwook Along with Chaeyoung, they already informed Danny about the meeting and they picked Danny up on the way toward their destination. Soon they entered the woods.

Your POV.

    Danny was now with us I don't even know where we were departing to. This place Oppa never told me about this.

    The car stopped abruptly in front of a cabin. The most shocking view is, that we got a group of people in all black and white. It reminded me of men in black really.

     "Come, let's go," changwook said as he released his seatbelt we followed his suit still confused and amused at the same time.

      I could tell Danny is also surprised. We all got off the car. Following Changwook like lost puppies, we met with another surprise.

"Uncle Lee?" That's impossible.

   I ran towards his already wide arms for the embrace, god I missed him so much. He is Uncle Lee my father's personal Secretary more like his older brother and best friend. They share more than the bond of just acquaintances as far as I know.

      "Omg... Uncle, I messed you so much"

      "Oh, my princess I did too, I missed you both in fact, but a few days back Changwook came to me and we had a pretty much good conversation, right son?"

       "Let's get inside" is what changwook replied and the others obliged him.

       It was a pretty much big cabin and luxurious yet cosy at the same time inside.

      I didn't know who own this cabin in the middle of the woods, but I got there is alot more things than enough to hitch my breath when he lead us to the cabin's underground hallway.

     The underground section was giving me the vibes of that Hollywood movie which is Men In Black. Like a secret agent thing.

       At the end of the hallway, we could see a metal door and two guards securing them. These views are like a Deja vu.

        Entering the room was another surprise. The whole room was luxurious with technicality. The left portion is covered with different computer systems which I think are surveillance, with two men controlling them with earphones.

        In the next portion to the right, there is a table with a single lamb, some documents are present on the surface, must be the little office.

        Straight in front was another door which lead us to a different room with another simple table and two chairs on the opposite sides.

          A shelf on its right side, with different kinds of weapons. And that shelf is actually a doorway, which leads to the store room for more weapons which were more advanced.
Wish this place was lit.

      "So Ms Kim... We brought you here to show you this cabin that belonged to your biological father Mr Kim Sung Soo" said the man who tagged along with uncle Lee? Oh, I didn't even notice him.

      "This belonged to my father?"

      "Yes, Chaeyoung this was your father's and now it's yours, take good care of it," Uncle Lee said as he passed the key supposed to be this cabin to me, and I happily took it. It was my dad's.

    My dad was always so suspicious since I remember. He took good care of me he never failed as a father and from their happiness, he didn't disappoint my mom either. We lived happily like every other family. But one day he left us, I was 8, and everybody said he died in a car crash.

   It was an accident Uhmmm. But that accident caused our lives a drastic change. Or I believed the accident was the cause.

   We got back to the dorms not so long after. And the first person I met with is Jimin. He was sleeping on my bedroom couch with a book resting on his chest. Without thinking twice I grab that book from his hold without disturbing his sleep, and I lay on top of him. Hugging him to death, snuggling toward that warmth.

   Didn't he deserve to know my past? Like I know his feelings and it's pretty strong, and mostly he is an angel.

   My thoughts got interrupted when his hands hugged me back tightening the hold like he Is aware of my presence. We just laid there feeling each other and eventually slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thank you to the readers who tried my work, and for supporting me...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜