celestial fire dragon

Brick sighed months had gone by quick with the basilisk at large and the kitsune on the rise he was starting to wonder how his father managed to do It all .

slim arms wrapped around his neck and he leaned back to see pink eyes and the smell of cinnamon ah yes another thing he had to worry about in a few more months his wife would give birth she would not be able to join him on the battle field unfortunately.

"Hi my love how if our little edition".

"Oh he's fine just driving me crazy with all the meat I consume I swear I'm gonna be fat by the time this is over".

He chuckled.

"No you won't ".

"What's the matter I sensed your stress".

"Yes....with the basilisk and kitsune a rather unfortunate thing to happen now of all times I'm just hoping they don't use this as an advantage an we have to fight two wars at once,...... and you giving birth ".

"Hmm....... I think our best bet is to capture one we can try to learn a weakness or , we can create something to aid us with this fight ,...and the baby will be fine I heal quickly and your mother will watch the baby ".

"Right.......so I'll let the others know and also some neighboring yokai kingdoms we need all the help we can get.

A few months later.

Buttercup was in the garden opening and closing glyphs butch was walking down the path his wife would normally go down and saw and he was slightly amazed he never saw that type of power not from any dragon he slipped his arms around her waist an placed kisses on her neck as a smile crept it's way on her face they had grown closer over the past fer months an day by day the did more and more she had completely forgotten the kidnapping thing due to her love .....wellllll she doesn't hold it against him anymore only jokes now .

"What are those ".

She looked up at him and he stole a small kiss from her.

"My family's power there called glyphs....it's ran in my family for generations it can do numerous things ".

"Huh......I've never seen anything like it".

"Yeah it's kinda a secret ".

"Well your secret is safe with me".

She smiled.

"So what brings you here".

She said Turning around an opening her glyphs

"Ouh nothing just blossom gave birth". He had a small smirk

"Oh ok-wait what?!
She spun around to him.

"When?! How is she ? How is brick? Can we see the baby-".

"Whoaaaah whoah whoah easy ,there fine joji an well and that's why I'm here we get so see him ".

"Him"?

"Yeah it's a boy".

"Well what are we waiting for? lets go!"