Home

Narrator pov.

Buttercup stood in shock as she saw the monster her cousins/sister's have become as thoughts flooded her mind "what is happening"? "Can I save them"? "Is saving them an option"? "Why me"? "What do I do"? . The monster roared as it charged towards buttercup as she rolled out of the way she had no choice but to do it right? "it's the only thing left to do ". "This is what they would want ".

Brute: you know we probably could have been friends I actually like you, for a human that is , your strong I'll give u that an you can see through my illusions which isn't easy ".

Buttercup: HA! Like id be friends with the like if you , you know there was someone in my village like you snobby , had everything she wanted, everything handed to her ,beauty and everything but she was rotten,snobby , entitled,an a all around bitch! Always wanting what someone else has I despise people like you!

Brute growled an her cheeks flushed with anger as the monster slammed buttercup into multiple walls.

Brute:YOU KNOW NOTHING!! YOU INSOLENT BITCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE HARDSHIP I HAD TO ENDURE! BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO,HOW TO DRESS, HOW TO ACT ALL OF THAT FOR BUTCH TO BE SNATCHED FROM ME BECAUSE OF YOU USELESS HUMAN GIRLS!

Buttercup slowly rose from the dirt using her sword for support the side of her head bleeding.

Buttercup: like I said it's not my fault He doesn't want you"!!

She said as she prepared for the next attack slicing the arm clean off as the monster screeched in pain as the blood sprayed all over the area some landing on buttercups skin which she ignored.

Buttercup:do yourself a favor brute (position her sword) save yourself some heart break (the monster charges twords her) sure maybe on different terms we would have been friends so I'll give you the same advice I would if we were friends, move on sure maybe butch loved you at one point but he doesn't anymore so it's time you let him go you can't force him to love you again.

She charged twords the monster as it's arm slammed down as she ran up the arm beheading the monster she looked up as she held back tears, brute screamed as she vanished as buttercup left the cave with no emotion her body screaming in pain as well as her heart she had no family all that was left was....well butch but she had no idea where to look so she just walked days went by she reached what seemed like a camp she looked up an saw a red flag with a dragon insignia on it her eyes widened for a brief moment as she dashed to the large tent and burst into it but it was empty she existed it and was greeted with knights in crimson red and gold armor.

Knight: who are you and why are you in our Lord's tent do you have a death wish"?!

He raised is sword to her neck as Buttercup sighed and looked up .

Buttercup: I wouldn't do that if I were you ".

Knight: I see you also are a moron (sighs) take her to his highness ".

The knights Did so as buttercup followed them hoping it was brick she was being brought to or a familiar face jus .... someone she could trust ,they entered a tent that was fairly large it had tables and maps weapons etc, standing at the table was a man with auburn hair and crimson eyes, buttercup looked up an felt all the air in her lungs vanish as her eyes began to sting the man turned around with a surprised look in his face .

Knight: we found her at your tent entrance ".

Brick: Buttercup?...w-what ..how did you get here ?

Buttercup: Brute- she ..s-she killed my uncle -s-she turned my c-cousins into basilisk a-a-nd I was forced to-...