captured

Buttercups pov.

Ughhh where....where am i , I tried to open my eyes but everything was blurry for me after a few seconds everything started to clear up.

"Ahhh so your awake ".

I looked tworads where the voice was coming from to only see dark green eyes and black hair .

"Remember me?

She removed the fan that was covering her face .

"Brute? What the —"?

"You know it didn't have to come to this if butch would have married me instead of you".

I look around an see that i was in a cage. And that there were two other cages in front of me with ... rose and lili inside?!

"Why did you bring my cousins here mangy mutt?!".

That only caused brute to hiss at be behind her fan.

"Watch your tongue human!....I brought them here to end your blood line".

"What?

"You it took me awhile but I did some research on the name tenoji , tenoji women have been a problem for a Melania stealing husband's of all kind of  kings , Emperor's and now dragon's".

"Steal?! Excuse  me!? I was fucking kidnapped! If anything the reason why the women In my family get chosen it's because you all are bat shit crazy! Take a fucking hint butch does not want to be with you!"

"Nonsense!  We had something special!  We were almost there before he saved you in that forest.  We were going to be together but then he saw you an left me!

"And how was that my problem!? I can't steal anyone if I'm not even pursuing them!

She stayed silent, I don't know if that's good or bad.

Narrators pov.

Brute then  snapped her fingers and gas started to fill the cages my cousins were in buttercup eyes widened in horror as her cousins let out blood curdling screams.

"What are you doing to them!?

"Well If your so worty of butch and really think you can live your life being married to a dragon then let's put that thought to the test shall we?

Yellow smoke surround the two girls as they started to change into something horrific busting out of the cage due to the large size they now were there eyes were yellow and soulless black liquid oozed out of their mouths and they roared like the monsters they now have become 

basilisk.