story

Buttercup pov.
I sat waiting for akuma, i was in the library looking around  impatient as ever as I was  bored i saw maps old and new all types of books an once again i saw the same picture from this morning the woman with long onyx hair and bright jade green eyes the man who had green hair and white eyes  the , three children all girls ,  the eldest  black hair and lime green eyes ,the middle child  white eyes, green hair ,the  wild card , one green eye one white black hair with green streaks  I  looked at the oldest she looked so....familiar.

The library doors opened as akuma entered the room and stood next to me seeing my gaze at the picture he spoke up.

"Do you know them"?

I kept my gaze on the picture.

"No....but that girl...she looks-".

"Familiar "?

I turned to him  

"That old woman in the picture...she is your mother this is actually her castle I keep there pictures as a reminder".

I give him a weird look " a reminder? Of what exactly "?

He looked at an and approached me "the reason for all of this ".

I glared at him " what does that mean"?

We stood inches apart

"Your gonna be my wife but first I'm going to tell you a story".

Butch pov.
I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair we had been walking for hours! In fucking circles at that , we found the cave that brute held buttercup captive in but so far we haven't found anything i look over to bliss and her slime creature who were going to far ahead " bliss dont go to far we dont know whats in this cave! She looks back at me and comes to my side "but tar found somthing! We look over to the slime creature as it slips through the wall brick an i start to feel various spots on the wall a few minutes go by and we hear a click , gears turning we look over to see bliss as she turns to us with a guilty smile  i sigh as we all make our way to the entrace we get to what im guesing is the top of a stair case but its pitch black

" stand back". Brick says as he opens his mouth as flames come out lighting up the torches on the wall

"What is all this exactly"?

Blossom asks to no one in particular ,she was walking close to brick who had a torch in his hand .

"Guys look at this".
We look over to bubbles an see rows of tubes with  some type of liquid ,  lab tables , there was one table that stood out it was wooden an had a widen chair with it notes,an books stacked on it we heard a loud click and the lights came on and the tubes lit up boomer wiped some dust off as bell walked up to him.

"It's....a dragon?".

I looked at brick who was skimming through the pages of a book I walk up to him looking over his shoulder.

"What's that"?

"Some type of journal, but it's not like a diary it's like a research journal date's,names, species's, genders and the tube numbers .... everything is organized.....I'mma keep reading see if you can find something in those there".

I nod , ugh reading great I grab the first book an open where whoever this belongs I jus hope we find something useful.

Blossoms pov.

I sighed we've been reading for a while I look over to butch who looks frustrated, obviously he is I feel bad for him I do I hope buttercup is okay ,and that we made the right decision letting her go .

"Butch anything in that one"?

" this page -no this book is about basilisk, how they started, how they evolved,their weaknesses,their strong points , everything it's here —and if what this book says is true they can turn into humans...like us.

"What?! That's impossible! They don't possess that type of ability they never have their mindless creatures".

Bliss exclaimed

"Yes that's true — however if what this book says is true, the  record of these experiments are all here claiming that basilisk can shape shift".

Butch said looking up from the book.

"Then what about the basilisk that we fight everyday they still look the same to me ".

I sighed putting my hand up as they both stopped talking.

"Bliss has a point the basilisk that attacked buttercup was the same as the ones we've been dealing with for centuries, and the ones that attacked the castle to there's something that we're missing ".

"There Noble's ".

We all looked at bubbles who was reading one of the journals.

"The basilisk that can shape shift they have some type of hierarchy —royals I guess you can call them , only a select, carefully picked few families can shift not just into humans but other monsters their called "shape shifter's?" At least that what this diary says .

"Does it say who the diary belongs to"?

I ask as she flips to the front of the diary

"Kiasaki okumara ".

"Doesn't that sound awfully similar to Akuma?

Bell chimes in .

"Bubbles do you mind reading it aloud."?

"Of course ".

Brick comes up to me placing a hand in my back.

"Everything ok?".

"That name .....it's .... familiar somehow".

We all sit down as bubbles start to dead the diary.

"Dear diary this is my last entry  this love story has ultimately lead to the death of many others , ultimately led to my death ".

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long I jus moved into my new apartment! But anyway jus think of the next chapter as bubbles and Akuma telling the same story at the same time Kay? KAY! DONT FORGET TO VOTE !