027 | akaashi keiji

(coraline concept <3 where are my coraline fans?)

─────────────────────────

;; hinata didn't know when it first started, when akaashi became so full of himself. when he became selfish, narcissistic, and cold. not the man he loved years ago.

and he couldn't see the other man in the picture, within the picture had kuroo in the sidelines. those two, having a bond that akaashi and hinata used to have. the shine.

after a harsh mental breakdown in a bed fit for two, but only one person occupied, he fell into a slumber. soon awakening to a brighter atmosphere.

hinata walked down the stairs to see his husband — akaashi, making breakfast. the refreshing smell of pancakes (or waffles). "good morning sweetheart! you slept quite awhile huh? how was your sleep?"

hinata tilted his head. this all seemed too weird and creepy. "oh good morning!! i had a good nights rest." akaashi smiled. "that's good love."

these few months with this akaashi had been the best time of his entire life, even better than the times with the real akaashi. "wow i had so much fun with you in such a short amount of time. i wish i could stay though.."

akaashi wouldn't dare to show his grinning sinful smile, and only gave a small one. "well maybe you can." akaashi then walked off, coming back with a box in his hands.

akaashi presents the now opened box with two black buttons. "you can stay here... forever... but you'll have to do something for me first. you'll have to let me sew buttons into your eyes my dear."

hinata eyes widened in horror by the qualifications to live in this fantasy world. akaashi's gaze darkened, "so.. will you do it? do it for us. for our future. for our love."

in the moment, hinata would have said no but out of desperation, he made his final choice. "i... i will."

"wonderful"

hinata was then found dead in his own bed, he was rushed to the hospital by the real akaashi. the nurses and doctors had told that hinata died from an unknown cause, leaving suspicion.

hinata was now a lost soul, eyes sewed with bright orange buttons. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup