055 | sasaya takehito

─────────────────────────

;; ever believed in reincarnation?

sasaya definitely did. but it just seemed that way because he was desperate in hopes of bringing back someone into his life.

of course, not every romantic relationship will play out like a movie, there may be times where separation is the best for everyone. still lovers till death, their unconditional love will never ever fade.

but understand, that not everything works that way. sasaya reminded to himself, "it was all for the best. for the both of us. i still love you no matter what." wishing that hinata won't seek out for another.

that he won't break the souls they tied together, that he won't link his soul to another. sasaya would lose his mind if that ever happened.

not everyone gets their wish however,

as he witnessed on that flat tv screen, the acts of affection given to his one and only. a rule so forbidden, death wasn't even the worst punishment. they deserved worse than dying.

but he thought once more, why kill those who just so happen to appear in hinata's life so suddenly, when sasaya can just remove the main source?

yeah, that's a much better option. sasaya thought. it was only a mere second before he set his mind of his final decision, as much as he greatly refused to go with this path, it was the best option yet.

now, his hands are dirtied by his lover. the smell of whose blood he loved, the dark red painted on his clothes. sasaya shall now perish in hell.

━━━━ ❦ ━━━━

"hey guys! this is my friend shoyo! sho, these are the seniors i was talking to you about." koganegawa smiled trying to introduce his new friend.

"hii! nice to meet you guys! i'm hinata shoyo, i'm a first year."

a friendly smile lighted the heart of a ginger. "that's kamasaki, moniwa, and i'm sasaya. we're pleased to meet you."

sasaya.. i feel like i've heard that name before..

─────────────────────────

@soberrup