041 | goshiki tsutomu

[based on a nightmare i had]

─────────────────────────

;; hinata was at a lost for words when his longtime boyfriend had said to him, "i won't live longer than 18" the thought of his death never left his mind ever since. it just would never go away.

from past experiences, hinata could see the signs of goshiki's mental health. and when they took a visit to a professional psychiatrist, and they received the news that goshiki was diagnosed with major depression.

upon hearing this information, all hinata could do was close his eyes and feel his tears run freely. fingers softly wipe away the salty tears dripping down hinata's face.

"i'll be ok. as long as you're here, i'll be ok" he says. goshiki would be responsible for his broken reassurance.

maybe just about 7 weeks since goshiki had been diagnosed, hinata has been making a lot of effort to keep goshiki at peace, surely not happy at most, but at least a sense of comfort between them. it all seemed nice. for now.

as hinata was one day sat in his room, he heard a loud ringing coming from his phone. picking it up and answering the phone quite immediately due to the caller, "baby."

goshiki's voice, in a sweet tone to keep the atmosphere calm. "hi my love. how are you?" hinata chuckled at himself, feeling so deeply in love with this man. "im wonderful but... is it ok if i read something to you."

he continues, "i love you so much, you are everything to me. i'd sacrifice everyone, even my parents for you. you're the only one i need. no one is better than you-"

"baby, i can't continue calling you. i have school. i'll call you back later ok?"

goshiki wasn't happy about that response. "FUCKING LISTEN TO ME BEFORE I FUCKING KILL MYSELF."

hinata gasps, it almost made his eyes swell and tear up. "s-stop. don't say things like that. please stop." his voices shakes out of fear. no response. he hears a gun load up through the phone.

click. the sound of a gunshot. hinata's heart then clenches. "no..." ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup