059 | koganegawa kanji

─────────────────────────

;; fantasies are normal but a work of art, they are easily an escape from reality. and it's a cruel reality humans live in.

with the world in a matter of chaos and ruin, hinata is left to roam in his imagination.

his tranquil snooze wasn't going to be disturbed in this time of night. what awaits in his dreams has a figure that looked far similar to one of his memorable rivals.

that bright vibrant shade of orange he recognized all too well. the softness of every strand of hair he felt were better than silk. the voice of a ringing melody humming a tune he could replay over and over again.

koganegawa knew his lips were curled up into a winning smile that would have hinata's face blush in a baby pink color. oh how stunning he was whenever he did that.

the butterflies that lived in his stomach were fluttering around in a lively matter. it was something he didn't get to feel in reality. a feeling he only experienced in his long lasting dreams.

and long lasting was an understatement.

koganegawa firmly holds the orange bottle of sleeping pills in his weakened hand. he thinks to himself as he blankly zones out.

'maybe i can make you mine again. without another hindrance in the way. and i'll find you, one way or another'

for the last time in his short life of 18 years, he pops all the pills in his mouth. no regrets left in him except for one. koganegawa can taste the saltiness of the streaming tears rolling down.

he didn't mind, not that he would live any longer to care. the alcohol sitting on his nightstand was snatched away in seconds. gulping down every bit of drop left.

it wasn't long before he could be happy in his dreams, with the one he loved and killed. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup