047 | hanamaki takahiro

─────────────────────────

;; hanamaki's guilty pleasure is the feeling of the bare touch of hinata's overly delicate soft hands. they're warm and small, perfectly fit with hanamaki's hands.

he'd always request to hold hands when they walked to each other's class, lunch, or walking out of school. there's never a time where you'll see hanamaki with hinata, NOT holding hands. it's incredible.

hinata never gets tired of it, only his hands easily get broken by hanamaki tightening his own intertwined fingers. he finally rested at home, taking another look at his — now red — hand.

his eyes became dull, wondering if it's ever going to stop. the next morning arrived, hanamaki in such a good mood. another day of holding hands with his beloved! he notices hinata not too far away, then he approaches with a smile.

"hi my beloved, how are you? you can tell me all about your dream this time while we hold hands." hanamaki lends out his hand, expecting for it to be accepted. but his hand was still cold, and didn't come in touch with the warmth he wanted.

"i don't want to hold hands. i can walk to class on my own." hinata's weakened smile has hanamaki's kindness to heart. not wanting to attract a crowd, he could only accept hinata's decision.

"alright."

since that day, hanamaki had never been this happy. this must've been the best day — and feeling of his life. he cradles "his" hands closely and whispers lowly.

"you had such soft hands, glad i'm wearing them now." ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup