053 | kamasaki yasushi

─────────────────────────

;; the staff that worked at suretoku hospital never once had gone through a day without a certain person visiting, a lover of one of their most beloved patients. they were so deeply in love. kamasaki had threatened the staff before.

directly pointing eyes at each and everyone who worked with hinata were a victim. "i swear, if something ever happens to shoyo. — he chuckles — you'll wish to ever exist."

"yessir!"

from now on, the staff would then take extra care of hinata. enhance the security and service to ensure his safety, and to keep themselves alive. so far, their job went smoothly, kamasaki never had any issues or concerns.

meaning they didn't disappoint him. thankfully. but what happens when hinata suddenly vanishes out of thin air, with no sight if him ever leaving his room. the guards were very certain hinata never once left.

there's another problem, how would kamasaki react to this? that hinata just disappeared randomly! this wouldn't end well.

and surely it didn't. fast forward a couple years, kamasaki visits suretoku hospital, for the last time. his gaze follows the trails of the collapsed building, laughing as he knew who was responsible for it. obviously him.

when he found out about the disappearance, he snapped and set the bomb in the suretoku hospital. he's never seen a pretty sight, other than hinata, who was snoozing right in his arms. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup