060 | sakunami kōsuke

─────────────────────────

;; hinata's skin trembles by the touch of sakunami that slowly intertwined with his fingers. they were warm, for now.

he was pulled harshly but says nothing of it. terrified wasn't enough to describe what sakunami could do if hinata muttered a word this instant. unknowing of this psychopath's capabilities.

sakunami comes to a stop, causing hinata to flinch under his hand. what could be possibly have done wrong?

with one turn, hinata was met with a face of smiles. a murderous smile that struck out to hinata with a message. "you want to say something, don't you?"

"h-huh?"

"shy now? c'mon let me hear those words that are stuck in your fucked up head"

hinata bit his lip, hesitant of course. sakunami's eyes never left his figure, those same eyes were undressing hinata. "where are we going exactly?" in this dimly lit area, hinata was unfamiliar with it, making the place much more horrid to walk into.

"that's for me to know, and for you to witness with those hazel eyes."

in a short time, a door knob opened and it surprised hinata. sakunami pulls their intertwined hands forward, and then leaving those hands all alone. sakunami stands at the opened door and hinata drowns in the dark pit.

hinata closes his eyes when the lights up above flickered. hinata blinks before his eyes widen at the pretty disgusting sight in front of him.

one, a pregnant woman's stomach was cut open and her baby beside her, stabbed with a pair of scissors, multiple cuts decorated it's body. poor child.

two, a man's body with his stomach open, but it was from another cause. an explosive was placed in his stomach, awaiting to kill. with the clock ticking, boom.

and three, a teenage girl was hung upside down, stuck to the wall. a human sized dart board behind her, and thousands of darts plucked her skin. her eyes were open but no life found in them.

"what is this..."

hinata turned around, sakunami's smile was gone.

"my last trophy" ❧

─────────────────────────

@sqlber