057 | futakuchi kenji

─────────────────────────

;; being an asshole and jerk in all his years of school, led him to get a job at mcdonald's. for the most part, he was easily recognized and shamed for working at the most criticized job to ever exist.

rather than spending his time to get a career, all that time skipping classes and rejecting the required education from his schools, spent on nothing. it was wasted and ruined, all by his stupid behavior.

at least someone had some kind of faith in him? nope. not one, not his teachers, friends, family, crush. labeled as a failure set him off, triggered his full on rage onto others around him.

finding someone who cares wasn't enough, or it could've been. futakachi sat on a bench, drenched in his casual clothes. it had just rained, but the sun still had the nerve to shine over all the salty rained that poured on the surface of the earth.

frowning, futakuchi only sighed at his time sitting on the same bench for minutes. he didn't want to question how many people walked by. "hey."

is someone calling out to him?

futakuchi shot his head up, his face now facing his crushes precious godly painted face. "why're you sitting here by yourself? oh no your clothes got wet! did you stand in the rain?" bombarded with questions everywhere, futakuchi's reflexes could only limit to the first question.

"i'm just sitting here. got nothing on my mind right now, sorry. i kinda dozed off a bit, my bad."

"still a failure even after all these years?"

hinata's sly smirk sent futakuchi to respond with a sudden chuckle, it sort've lightened the mood. "yup, the one and only."

he continued, "and that amazing career do you have? i bet you got your dream career." the sly smirk never left hinata's face, in fact, it grew bigger. "of course i did, i'm not a failure like you. i'm a professional volleyball player now. still feels so good laughing at your pathetic self."

futakuchi never understood why hinata's insults never got the best of him, it just never seemed genuine when his crush says it. or is hinata just an exception? "congrats, on not being a fucking slut."

"who said i still wasn't"

every bit had paused, even just for a moment. "what?" hinata would never crouch down to someone's lower level, he's too awesome for that. he bent down, hips forward, face up, eye contact. "wanna see for yourself?" gosh the whisper had futakuchi whipped.

this couldn't be happening, his life being miserable as it is any other day, but now he's being offered for a fuck session with his abusive crush? fuck yeah! miracles do happen, not so often though.

"sure" (and they fucked :D) ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup