050 | watari shinji

─────────────────────────

;; watari was never the best lover, in fact, one of the filthiest of them all. but hinata just had the guts to leave. people often thought he was one of those softies who were too scared to leave a toxic relationship and tried to help.

however, hinata always denied their advice. he knows that he's in a toxic relationship and knows how to deal with it. not that he's a masochist, but he can handle a toxic brat like watari and accepts it.

no one else could even bare with sitting in a room with watari, his aura's just like poison. there's always one acceptation. hinata's bare presence can easily overthrow the poison, or it never affects him in any way.

no one dared to ever ask what's the point of staying with a devil. whatever hinata gave as an answer, there will always be people who just don't get it, do they?

only watari and his saint of a lover understood better than anyone else.

"i'm home!!" such enthusiasm should be a crime for entering a dreary home. "welcome home." in a gloomy mood, watari kept his head down, his partial focus on his laptop. he heard a bit of shuffling behind him, guessing hinata had taken off most of his clothes by now.

cold hands wrapping around watari's body had him shivering in his chair. he felt a warm gush of air come in contact with his skin, lowly trembling. "let's do something fun." hinata seductively whispered.

watari sighed, he really didn't want this. "no, i have to finish today's work and i don't have much time to get this done." hinata didn't let his inner anger get the best of him and only today's "warm" welcome by his charming boyfriend.

"of course. i'll leave you to it."

the arms that were snuggling watari to death then loosened up and the boy could finally breathe again. watari heard the distanced footsteps nearly become quiet. once he was sure, he let down a big sigh he'd been holding in for some time now.

'i want this to end. i wanna end it all. let me be free.' watari cries, silently. it's pathetic how this boy lives in a world of hatred and betrayal. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup