048 | kyōtani kentarō

─────────────────────────

;; surprisingly enough, kyōtani owned a small local shop located near where hinata had lived. from his first experience entering the shop, it became his favorite place to meet after school, even if was just a shop.

kyōtani never gets tired seeing hinata day after day, like a routine and he'll never stop. hinata always brings a sincere smiling while being around the shop.

it pained kyōtani when he expected hinata to come by after school but never did. he frowned, devastated by the loneliness he felt the whole day. night was soon bound to arrive, and it was time for kyōtani to close the shop.

click. the last sound of the key locking the doors to the shop, kyōtani only got a glimpse but he stood in utter shock. hinata was standing on the other street, dressed casually, talking to some boys.

he's beauty is so noticeable, even from a distance. kyōtani thought. from that day forward, hinata never visited the shop ever again.

kyōtani needed answers, immediately. "coincidentally" bumping into hinata ever so casually. "hi hinata." the ginger boy mouth scrunched thinner. "hi.." muttering his first word. "may i ask you a few questions?"

"there is no time for that. i have to go, sorry."

blunt responses, how wonderful. "just tell me why you've stopping coming to my shop!? what happened?! did i do something wrong?! please tell me!" kyōtani yelled in desperation as he formed beads of salty tears, soon streaming down his face.

hinata was definitely guilty for avoid him, and he admits that he couldn't done a better job at handling this situation. but he was just afraid, scared of his safety. kyōtani mewled, whining and choking for some answers.

hinata, his only loyal customer, and the one he eventually fell in love with. "i can't give you direct answers. but.."

the paper that was being held by hinata, was snatched almost immediately from kyōtani. "oh and one more thing.."

kyōtani glanced up, directly meeting hinata's eyes. "i'm moving, to another country. you won't see me anymore. goodbye kentarō."

with just a few steps, kyōtani was left on his own. quickly looking back at the paper. a newspaper, it read:

MOST WANTED CRIMINALS

and who guessed, kyōtani's face plastered on the front cover. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup