031 | sarukui yamato

[megamind reference]

─────────────────────────

;; everyone loves superheros, hinata's one of those people. he often fawns over their city's most famous hero, bokuto kōtarō.

his outspoken enthusiastic personality is compatible to hinata's, they'd be a perfect match. sarukui wanting to impress hinata and be on his mind 25/8, he'll take on the hero career any day.

and maybe was the day.

but becoming a hero and all wasn't just going to be given to sarukui overnight. at this point, he needed something bigger to become like bokuto. possibly even better than him.

it sounded crazy, it did. sarukui found himself being offered a deal that seemed real. sealing it off with a handshake.

since then, sarukui's been trained hard enough to closely match bokuto's power level. however, he just wasn't able to met the requirements. he thought he might've lost his chances and was on the brink of defeat.

but bokuto, the greatest super hero of our city, had made his final goodbyes and retired. soon he vanished, leaving no trace of himself.

sarukui heard the news on tv, and honestly he was thankful to bokuto for retiring. now there's a place for him as hero. with a rough daily training he went through, he'd finally become the best hero of them all.

at a balcony so high up, hinata pull out a camera and snapped a photo of the night sky. he backed away to actually gaze on the billions of stars that floated everywhere.

he looked back into the camera, preparing himself to take another photo. snap, he was surprised to see sarukui in the photo with a white and gray silk body suit. he was grinning, madly and he appeared to be floating.

without a word spoken, sarukui snatched hinata and shielded him protectively in his, now muscular arms. their hair blew freely in the gusts of wind as sarukui passed hinata around dangerously.

he laughed while he watched his crush scream out of fear. he catches the darling boy in time, scaring hinata to the bone. "are you having the time of your life my dear shōyō?"

hinata shook his head, signaling that he absolutely hated every second of this journey. "NO! NO I'M NOT! I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED!! LET ME GO SARUKUI!!!"

first name basis. it flipped sarukui's whole mood upside down. he brought hinata to the highest tower he could find, leaving the boy to be horrified from high above the buildings.

hinata wouldn't dare to look down at all, he once again heard sarukui's voice. "if only you knew how much i've done for you. how much effort i put to impress you. how much effort i put for you to love me in some way!"

he pleaded desperately.

"i do love you! you're my best friend!"

"why not more? best friend won't cut it"

sarukui then left hinata, on the near death high tower. the darling boy was left to rot in his crippling fears of death. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup