056 | aone takanobu

─────────────────────────

;; gentle, everything about aone was gentle. his personality, character, appearance (to hinata at least), and his movements. they were all so gentle, it practically had hinata fawn every aspect about the man.

it always left hinata wanting more of aone's presence. he became more clingy and stubborn about leaving his boyfriend's side at all times.

to some degree, it became unhealthy. concerning a ton of people, and hinata was too oblivious to notice.

one of those people who did notice for the most part was aone. he knew he had hinata wrapped around his big pinky, it flattered him a lot. having his dearest lover basically revolved around him.

it was just a wonderful feeling.

perfect. just perfect. it was all perfect. now everything was clicking into place. aone would continue being a gentle hearted figure with hinata in his presence, and the complete opposite without him.

hinata didn't have to know. and he never will. aone made sure of that, at all times. but no one ever thought to think, what if that wall was broken?

aone, there was no doubt, he was a murder nonetheless. hinata for the first time, witnessing his whole world view shattered, but not broken yet. as weird as it may seem, blood and gore presented in front of hinata's eyes, he just couldn't believe it.

there was no way, his "cuddly white teddy bear" was a "ferocious brown teddy bear". so, the next step was to follow along his usual perception. with the body on the floor, and aone's dirty fleshed skin, hinata didn't hesitate to hug the man.

"how was your day my love?"

"amazing, as always." ❧

─────────────────────────

@angelawaitsey