066 | hyakuzawa yūdai

─────────────────────────

;; the first time hyakuzawa has ever held a knife, was when he was 11 years old. the handle being gripped tightly and shook in that small hand.

he grazed a finger on the sharp end of the knife, a striking sense of pain rolled off his body. one swipe of the knife and he was bleeding from the tip of his finger.

he bluntly ket his intense gaze on his bleeding finger. he'd never felt this way before. the pain, was so magical. he wanted, needed to feel it again, it was an experience he wanted to never forget ever.

one blink and he was met with multiple cuts on his arms and legs, he smiled excitedly at his cuts.

years later, here he is. a knife in his hand and the knife planted into this sweet boy's mouth.

"c'mon baby"

hyakuzawa softly whispered into the ear of his victim, one that he's so desperately wanted to know about. this one was special than all the rest.

"choke on it like your life depends on it"

hinata's tears slid across his delicate cheeks, hyakuzawa licked them off clean. the saltiness caused him the shiver in delight. "make me cum baby boy"

hyakuzawa plunges the knife down, farther and deeper. in seconds, hinata's body goes in a limping position, losing it's grip as the mouth sinks even deeper.

hyakuzawa lets go of his most precious knife, it was made for hinata to take.

the knife was for sure stuck in there forever, hyakuzawa had no intention of retrieving it. it made it's place and it was going to claim it's place in the one who shielded the knife.

"i wished we could've played longer" ❧

─────────────────────────

@sqlber