054 | moniwa kaname

─────────────────────────

;; moniwa was dazing off into heaven, lost in the intense pleasure running through his body. almost too good to keep going, it just felt too much, but it was all the more reason to kept going.

"feeling good my love?"

he pounded one last time before snaking his hand up to hinata chin, lifting his small head to face upwards. his mouth opened by the pure shock of every strike of bliss upon his body.

hinata felt a warm kiss placed on his forehead just before the hand released it's grip from his slim chin and his head fell forward. "i bet you're having the time of your life." only partially true.

sex indeed felt so warm and amazing, but it all depends the person who get intimate with. sex should be passionate and cherish, at least for the majority of it. in hinata's case, he didn't expect this to be his first time. nor did he enjoy this one bit.

not to mention, the blindfold hinata wore prevented all the possibilities of ever seeing how he was being pleasured. more importantly — by who. all he saw for the most part was black, pit of darkness. unable to predict the next move.

hinata felt discomfort, and moniwa was amused. "such a good boy. nice to know i didn't have to do everything the hard way. that calls for a reward!", he spoke cheerfully, making hinata shot up in curiosity.

turning his head around, using the quietness as a tool to identify where moniwa was located, and at least have a prediction what he was going to do next. the shuffled sheets alerted hinata and caused him to perk up.

moniwa had never seen such a cute and vulnerable reaction, it excited him more. "as a reward, i'll remove the blindfold. now you'll see me and the world you're so passionate about."

the jokingly calm chuckle was an unnerving sound, hinata become more nervous because of it. "o..ok."

he then felt the weight of something on the back of his head, definitely moniwa's hands. the silk rubbing against each other and the bulge of the knot loosened, letting the blindfold fall off hinata's face.

but... he can't see anything?... where's the room he's trapped in... where's the guy who kept him here... and where's the view he'd been so fond of... where was it?...

oh. right. did i mention his eyes were taken away from moniwa? ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup