045 | iwaizumi hajime

─────────────────────────

;; when his relationship first started, he held his pride acknowledging the fact he was dating a man who's wanted by many, too bad they're late.

but it never gotten better. his jealousy got the best of him, and his anger issues got worse. "it's his fault for being born" iwaizumi says to himself, in denial of his jealousy.

all he can do is blame his own boyfriend for his actions. hinata and iwaizumi are a gym couple, one is a trainer and the other is an athlete. it checks out.

iwaizumi does usually get constant praises and compliments by others, hinata however, is crowded with phone numbers, kisses, hugs, and more than mere compliments.

it boils iwaizumi's blood, if only he could stop this. so, he took matters into his own hands.

maybe this would be the last time his inner childishness would kick in. just this once. laughing at himself by how fucked up he's become, all because of hinata. what a god.

a ginger boy minds his business in the restroom as he just finished uses the toilets even tho they're shitty.

iwaizumi, who just now appeared, was holding a dumbbell in his hand. with his strength, it was nothing, but the actual weight is painful. waving the dumbbell up high, hinata then took a bolt to the head. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup