062 | sakusa kiyoomi

─────────────────────────

;; hinata arose with the ringing sound of hysterical laughter. it disturbed him, he was chained to a wheel. the chains were sealed tightly and were almost impossible to escape.

he was being observed from a good mile. only one shiny light erupted from above, hinata the center of it all. he tilts his head up, he shivers at sakusa's piercing glare cut him like a piece of meat.

hinata wonders if he takes another breathe, his fate will be worse than he ever imagined.

sakusa flashes a dashing small smirk, hinata gulps. practically hearing the screams and cracking noises hitting him at the back of his mind, he trembles in absolute agony. poor souls.

hinata blankly stares at the pitched darkness looming in front of him. footsteps becoming louder and louder, hinata squeezed his eyes shut — in hopes of a quick painful death waiting for him in just a few seconds.

he then feels a hand pat his head, in a sign of comfort, hinata hesitantly opens his gentle hazel eyes that are surely worth a ton. a pair of legs stand tall, hinata nearly twitches hearing sakusa's voice softly calling his name.

"shoyo. shoyo hinata."

that name pleasured sakusa in many ways, he found it endearing to say, the way it smoothly rolls of his tongue makes him shake in excitement.

"i claim the prize will be shoyo's perfect eyes."

"h-huh?"

sakusa ignores hinata sense of confusion. "clueless, are you? makes it more interesting when you don't know what coming to you."

one last kiss before sakusa had to see those precious eyes belong to him. "now.."

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN" ❧

─────────────────────────

@sqlber