044 | oikawa tōru

[longer than usual / really old draft / UGH i might rewrite this as a bonus? maybe]

─────────────────────────

;; "what a fucking asshole!" oikawa laughed along with his friends, the boy stood in front of them with an irritated expression.

"wow, it's so stupid of you to think your corrupted mind is going to be passed on like a virus"

"shut up you clown! you have so many fangirls but not even date one! do you even care about them at all?!"

oikawa held his head up high, "of course I don't, no one can compare to my goddess!"
"what is going on here?" hinata asked softly.

"baby~" he exclaimed, oikawa hugged around his boyfriends waist with his left arm and kissed him passionately. "mmhm~"

"who's this? are you bullying him?" hinata annoyingly stared at the brunette. "of course not baby, he's just had a rough day today..right?"

the boy who was just angry a second go became scared and vulnerable by oikawa's change of his usual act. 'this innocent boy is dating a murderer!'

oikawa sent him a sinister grin, making the boy believe that death would come upon him if he resisted and told the truth.

"n-no he's right, just some personal problems"

"oh alright!"

"c'mon honey, let's go get lunch, what do you wanna eat? the cafeteria food or me?~"

oikawa flirted seductively to his boyfriend as he lifted the ginger's small chin. hinata blushed lightly, "you're such a bully tōru"

"i know" , oikawa bent down to grabbed hinata's legs and lifted them thicc thighs around his waist. "kiss me baby." a direct command.

hinata didn't hesitate one bit to pull their lips together.

"damn, oikawa-san sure does have a hot boyfriend" , "we know, it's so unfair"

"well, off you go now" oikawa glanced at the boy. he ran faster than sonic.

'phew, good thing shitty-kawa saved himself or else hinata would've found out and oikawa would go extremely insane if hinata decided to break up their relationship'

thought iwaizumi.

hinata will never, ever, know that he really doesn't have a choice.

─────────────────────────

@soberrup