061 | mai nametsu

─────────────────────────

;; wedding days are always the most nerve racking but exciting occasions. the day you're bonded with someone for eternity, unless fate says otherwise. and mai loved being invited to weddings.

seeing those happy tears as the couple kiss and seal their relationship. growing up, she never stopped fantasizing about her happy day. meeting hinata was step one.

step two, however, never came. someone got to him first. and now step three, mai sits near the back row, along with other fellows she didn't recognized. not that she cared anyway.

in every wedding, there will one person filled with jealousy or anger. never guessing that mai — herself, would be that person.

"any objections?"

a moment of silence before mai's words captured the attention of the whole audience.

"i object"

standing up from her seat, she gracefully walked up to the couple. hinata's hands holding another woman's hands. mai was way too familiar with that dark strands of hair.

"glad to see your dream come true,

kiyoko shimizu."

mai offered a sweet smile. "but i'll be taking what's mine" shots fired, a bullet pierced hinata's head and chest. but mai was unarmed, loaded with nothing. someone stood high and mighty at the grand entrance.

"i'm sorry kiyoko. but i couldn't let you both be happy, without me."

tanaka ryūnosuke and mai nametsu weren't ever going to see the stairs that leas to heaven, where they could never see hinata's wings fly happily. ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup