035 | tendō satori

─────────────────────────

;; skipping through the city, waving a box of pastries in his hands. tendō was so thrilled to see his fiancé after a long difficult day of working.

he needed some time to relax and chill from this work. thankfully it was the weekend at best, and tendō could spend quality time with hinata. the love of his life.

damn was he so overly obsessed with him. confessing was a good idea back when they were still in highschool. tendō consciously opened up the apartment he shared with hinata.

his heart dropped. "don't stop toshi!! fuck!~" that voice. everything pieced together quickly. tendō immediately bolted to the bedroom, finding hinata and his best friend — ushijima.

his chest got tighter, his breathing thickened, his thoughts jumbled and angry. there wasn't a time to lose. dropping the box he held, tendō quickly swung at ushijima, throwing a painful punch to his best friend's head.

kicking him in his private parts next, then another punch to the head. hinata sat up in the bed terrified for his safety. he got caught, would tendō hurt him next? was he going to use violence and kill him?

tendō picked up the box, and kindly brought himself up close to hinata. just inches away from each other, hinata flinched by the sudden hand cupping his face. "i'll miss this beautiful face of yours."

without another minute to think, tendō violently stuffed hinata's forced mouth with pastries he personally made for the ginger. filling up his mouth more and more with sweets.

the redhead pushed the pastries farther down hinata's throat, causing him to choke. hinata gasped for air, at this point he cried for someone to help him.

tendō's hands clasped together, swung his arms up high, and made a final breakthrough. hinata's skull was definitely broken, he bled out from the forehead.

about 16 minutes later and the police had arrived. tendō stood in front of the apartment. "arrest me. i'll pay for my sins." ❧

─────────────────────────

@lladymainee