030 | komi haruki

─────────────────────────

;; not a pleasant welcome for a human now walking into the world of vampires. the unsettling red dark pairs of eyes judging hinata in every second. in the pit of darkness, the ginger was given a helping hand.

he accepted the hand, it pulled him into the darkness but it guided him all the way through. he was lead to a room, which he turned the knob. hinata was greeted with the presence of his dangerous lover.

the god of the vampire empire.

komi approached hinata in such a creeping manner, he passionately took a hold on hinata's body. he looked like he didn't have the intention of ever letting go. now, they were just a few inches away from each other.

it made hinata flushed, his face burning red. "hello.. my darling husband." komi pressed his forehead against hinata's, he smiled softly. "hi" the ginger chuckled.

komi was thrilled to see his love. he wanted to live in this moment in time forever. he started to give light kisses on hinata's gentle soft neck. he didn't stop. he couldn't stop.

hinata let his head fall back, giving into the pleasure of the neck kisses. komi grins before he sinks his teeth into hinata's delicate skin. the feeling of the sharpness of much less teeth, pierce in the porcelain skin was appalling.

he felt his skin begin freezing, his head dazing, and he looked back down at himself. hinata saw his skin turn pale slowly like a virus. komi watched along with him, he blinked a few times. his grin growing smaller but still there.

hinata's face gets cupped but he didn't choose to face upwards. komi spoke, "we're now bonded for eternity my darling husband." ❧

─────────────────────────

@soberrup