Get back

9 PM

I've spent the entire day honing my shooting and combat skills at the shooting range and gym on my property

I've spent the entire day honing my shooting and combat skills at the shooting range and gym on my property. My shooting precision is unmatched - bullseye after bullseye.

A couple of hours ago, some members of The Mob set out to execute my plans and exact revenge on the Spiders. Once I receive confirmation from David that everything went smoothly, I'll make my way to the main warehouse. My intention is to introduce myself to approximately 50 members of The Mob. I don't want them harboring doubts about The Mob's operations and my leadership, so this should quell any lingering questions.

Messages:
David: Everything went well.

I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly. I'm on my way to the warehouse now. Typically, I'd have my driver take me, but today, I'll be driving there myself.

 Typically, I'd have my driver take me, but today, I'll be driving there myself

My prized possession is my sleek blue Rolls Royce. I hopped into it and departed after informing Priscilla and Michael that I was on my way out.

I arrived at the warehouse ahead of the others and ascended the yellow stairs to a small room, awaiting their arrival

I arrived at the warehouse ahead of the others and ascended the yellow stairs to a small room, awaiting their arrival. Soon enough, Samuel, David, several underbosses, and about 40 members entered. They started arranging drugs on tables and laying out their weapons. This main warehouse served various purposes - from practicing combat and marksmanship to holding meetings. The Mob was vast, and while the other warehouses were overseen by my underbosses, the key members convened here.

Amidst some commotion, I overheard an outspoken member exclaim, "When is the Mobster gonna show us who he is? I'm tired of feeling like a bitch, following a gang without even knowing the damn leader. What kind of shit is that?" Samuel and David chuckled, knowing that I was present and ready to respond.

I stepped out of the room and descended the yellow stairs, capturing everyone's attention. The underbosses recognized me, but the members wore confused expressions.

I confronted the member who had been yelling, delivering a pistol whip that sent him to the ground. I gripped his neck and faced him squarely. "Who the fuck are you raising your voice at? You wanted the Mobster, and now I'm here," I stated.

"YOU'RE THE MOBSTER?!" Another member exclaimed.

"What? You never expected a woman to run things better than men?" I retorted, eliciting laughter from the underbosses, David, and Samuel.

Fear was palpable in the members' eyes, revealing their loyalty to the Mobster they hadn't anticipated would be a woman.

"Now, who's up for a fight? Let me teach you some skills," I proposed with a laugh. None dared to step forward; they'd heard of the Mobster's deadly reputation.

"You, Brian, isn't it? Let's do it," I challenged one of the members, causing him to wonder how I knew his name. I was the Mobster, after all; knowing some members' names came with the territory.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he hesitated.

"Why not? Don't tell me you're scared," I teased, while the others gathered around the makeshift ring.

Brian reluctantly agreed, and we stepped into the ring without gloves. The adrenaline, the audience, and the thrill of victory in fights were what I relished. Samuel counted down from 3, and the bout began.

Brian swung a punch at me, but I dodged it and delivered a precise blow to his throat. He started choking, doubled over in pain. "Someone help the boy," I chuckled. Fellow members rushed to his aid, offering water.

"You didn't have to go that hard," David remarked.

"I barely did anything; it was just one punch," I giggled, playfully downplaying it. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Tomorrow we're hitting up a club. One of our allies has an idea or something," David informed me.

"Which club?" I inquired.

"Club Fusion," he replied. I'd always liked Club Fusion, and I wasn't about to miss it.

"I'm in," I confirmed.

"Are you sure? You rarely attend meetings or deals, let alone in public," David questioned.

"All our allies already know who I am. It's nothing new. You and Samuel will handle the talking at the meeting. I'll sit in the back and maybe wander around for a few drinks. I just want our allies to know I'm still taking care of business, and my presence is still active," I explained.

"Alright, Medusa. The meeting's at 11 PM at Club Fusion. We'll see you there. Twenty of us are going," David informed me.

"Sounds good. I'll head out now. Make sure you sell all the drugs you took from the spiders by tomorrow," I instructed everyone as I departed.

Today had been a successful day