Kings and Queens

2 Weeks Later

Palazzo Versace Hotel Dubai Top Floor

A room full of dangerous men, yet I was the deadliest.

Seat 1, Russian mafia leader Dimitri.

Seat 2, Italian mafia leader Alessandro.

Seat 3, Albanian mob leader Roan.

Seat 4, Second biggest gang in America, 'the steel ravens' leader, Sebastian knight

Seat 5, The leader of the best illegal gambling operation in the world, the dominion gamblers, Victor Gambino

Seat 6, Dominic Blackthorn, the leader of the global harbour cartel, responsible for owning tens of thousands of ports across the globe for smuggling contraband.

Seat 7, Billionaire Richard Sterling, a man who dabbles in all kinds of illegal business for his own personal gain.

Seat 8, Adrian Thorne, leader of the nightfall guild, an assassins organisation

Seat 9, empty, awaiting Hakim Saidi, potential new member

Seat 10, me.

The room was full of my heavily armed underbosses while David and Samuel stood behind my chair. Each guest at my table was allowed to have 1 other trusted companion in the room with them.

I was wearing a long black sweater, formal black pants and an extremely long black coat to cover my belly. No one should ever know that I'm carrying, because if the men in this room knew, they'd see it as an opportunity grab for power, they'd see me as a weakness.

It was 10.58PM, the poker game was starting in 2 minutes, Hakim better show up within the next 120 seconds or I'd be extremely unimpressed.

"Good evening gentlemen, it's great to see you all here, let's hope seat number 9 shows up, for his own sake" I announced in a stern tone as I looked at Dimitri since he's the one responsible for Hakim being given a chance to play.

Right after I said that, one of my underbosses entered the room saying, "Boss, seat number 9 is here"

I nodded in approval and Hakim Saidi entered the room with what appeared to be his right hand man.

I could read his character from the way he walked, he was attempting to project a strong and brave character when he was nothing but a little boy with no real comprehension of how this dangerous life works

"So which one of you men is the mobster? Is it you?" He started pointing at Richard sterling and then turned to Dominic blackthorn before Dimitri quickly beckoned for him to shut his mouth.

"Did your father ever teach you a little about respect? You enter MY game a minute before it starts and then point around at the different men at this table, if it wasn't for Dimitri, I'd kill you right now" I said to him in the most disgusted yet calm tone