Let's bring her back

Medusa's perspective :

"This bitch is still alive" the draco guy complained.
I stayed silent, I can't waste energy on responding to him, I feel like I'm on the verge of death anyways.

"Aight so what we gon do with her?" His friend asked. I assume he's his right hand man.

"Shit I could have a lil fun wit her" draco said in a bragging voice. Hell fucking no. I'd rather die then be taken advantage of again. This man is sick in the head and I could tell his friend agreed with my thoughts.

"Man look at her, she's bloody and shot up, that's nasty as fuck" he told him

"Nah nah imma film me fucking his bitch and we gon play the video at Xavier's funeral" draco bragged embarrassingly

"You disgusting bitch" I grunted in pain. This man was a sicko. He thinks I'm some regular bitch, he doesn't know I'm the mobster. I'm not even gonna tell him, he wouldn't believe me and it would make the mob vulnerable.

"Fuck you say?" He said as he walked towards me and kicked me right in the face, making me turn my head and spit blood out. It hurt like a bitch but I was kinda glad he did that, it felt like I was woken up and I wasn't fading in and out of consciousness anymore.
I laughed in his face after I spat the blood out, he didn't know what was coming his way. I could only hope David and Samuel were gonna save me.

"Aye nigga chill she's a girl" his friend told him

"Nigga I don't give a fuck, look at her she's laughing, maybe I should kick her again" draco responded, his insecurity clear, but his friend put his arm on his chest and stopped him.

"AYE DRACO" someone in the warehouse yelled

"Imma be back" he said as he walked out. Leaving me and his friend in the room alone.

"You're too pretty to be messing around with niggas like Xavier you kno that" he said plainly.

What the hell is he talking about.

"What" I said while in pain. Now the pain was getting real bad. I felt like I was dying.

"A pretty girl like you don't belong with a nigga like Xavier" he told me

"So what? You trying to say I belong with a nigga like you then?" I said angrily

"I ain't saying all that calm down , just sayin he can't even protect yo ass and now you in a bad situation" he said as if it wasn't his friends that got me in this situation

"I'm in this situation because YOU niggas put me in it" I responded, still in immense pain

"You're in this situation because he's reckless,he got opps that want him dead and he lacking wit his girl?
Getting out of the car , what kinda dumb shit is that?" He told me in a strong accent. I'm confused on what he's trying to imply honestly.

"Why'd you stop draco from kicking me again?" I asked

"Look at you, you look like you're gonna die, I extended your life for just a lil longer" he laughed.

I said nothing.

"If you end up making it out of here alive, stop associating with the spiders , they just gon get you hurt" he warned me

The. Spiders. So that's Xavier's gang. My day cannot get anymore fucked up right now. I was going to pass out. My head felt like it was spinning, I was already weak but it felt like I was truly going to die now.

"Aye you alright? You need me to bring you water?" He asked but I was zoning out completely, then all of a sudden I heard a huge explosion, I knew it was the mob but it was too late, my eyes shut and they didn't open again.