Forever Z

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal
is to create something that will.

Zane helped us create the mob, a key part. The mob will live forever and I owe him credit for that. Death is something so prevalent in this life yet we try to avoid it at all costs. We put ourselves in danger thinking we're going to survive every single time, but that ain't the case.

I was sitting in the car as David drove me, Samuel, and Leon (One of Zane's best friends in the mob) over to Zane's family's house.

The mob is so big, there's always gonna be guys with us considered "irrelevant" but everybody plays an important role. Leon handles most of our young niggas on the streets and gives em drugs to sell and we keep a percentage of that profit. The mob is big time, we don't need to be doing shit like that but I love money and if I can help them young boys or girls provide for their families imma do it. Any legal trouble and imma let em use my lawyers. Anybody that works for the mob is well taken care of.

Zane's family was well taken care of especially since he was high up in the mob hierarchy and played a key role in our success, he was rich as fuck. First thing he did when we all started making our millions was buy his mama a crib. His dad was never around, it was just him and his bro. They used to live in the slums and now they're living lavish in a 6 bedroom mansion. Zane was always the type to go all out, 6 bedroom crib for his mama and brother, and he lives alone in a separate crib. That nigga makes me laugh.

I knew Zane well, I never looked at him the same way he looked at me but my love for him was strong, regardless. I knew his mama well too and his brother was 16. Breaking the news to them was going to be extremely difficult. Both his mama and brother knew the type of business we were in, we never got in to detail, but they knew the amount of money we would bring in and the amount of money Zane had, couldn't be legally made. They chose to accept it because it benefited them though.

"We're here" David said as he parked the car.

XAVIER'S PERSPECTIVE:

I wake up to Zion slapping the fuck outta me
"What the fuck nigga?!!" I yelled angrily

"What the FUCK did you do last night?!" Zion screamed

"Nigga what" I asked confused

"Did you kill marcus???" Zion asks frantically

"Oh shit yeah I did" I respond calmly

"Well yo dumbass got that club on piedmont road shot the fuck up" Zion says angrily

"Nigga what does a club being shot up gotta do with my ass?" I said in an annoyed tone

"You know who's club that is? Medusa's" Zion yells

Oh shit.

"On top of that, feds had the whole damn city fucked up, how you talkin bout you wanna double our profits this month and yo dumbass is making the whole city hot for feds? We can't do business in this fuckin environment" Zion yells again

"Is Medusa alright?" I asked zion

"My nigga was looking at the scene in his whip from a distance, he saw em carrying a dead nigga out and he also saw blood all over Medusa" Zion informed me

"Blood on her shirt? You think she got hurt or you think the baby's dead?" I panicked a little. If she was hurt because MMN thought she killed Marcus, I wouldn't even know how to feel. I DON'T even know how to feel.

"Nah he said he saw her walking just fine but NIGGA you focused on the wrong shit! You fucked up business for at least a few days, on top of that yo ass almost killed yo baby mama, also you the reason one of her niggas is dead and LASTLY, YO RECKLESS ASS RANDOMLY DECIDED TO KILL A NIGGA WITHOUT TELLIN US" Zion was basically screaming