Plans

MEDUSA'S PERSPECTIVE:

I've been laying here handcuffed, in the dark for around 24 hours, bleeding and in pain. I've been fading in and out, I can't tell if I've been falling asleep it if I've been losing consciousness.

I honestly think I'm going to die, no one can survive three untreated bullets especially for over 24 hours. I can't believe I'm in this situation right now.

I have so much on my mind , I obviously knew Xavier was in a gang but I didn't know he had enemies that wanted him DEAD?

I underestimated how involved he was in the streets. The thought of Xavier dying just broke my heart all over again. Two shots in the stomach, how could be possible survive that?

I heard slow footsteps walking towards the room I was in and I could hear people talking.
"Listen draco, she gon die if we don't get the doctor in there right now, it's been 24 hours" I heard a man plead.

"Nigga I don't give no fucks , let her ass die" the other guy responded in a strong accent.
I'm not even surprised , if I was going to die then it was what it was.

"Cmon man , we don't kill women, just lemme go get the doctor up here so he can take the bullets out, it's like you're forgetting the plan, ain't you say you was gonna make 'em pay a ransom? We need her alive for that." he begged. Whoever this man was , was a good guy.

"Hell nah now quit askin me" the guy-I assume is the leader, responded.

I suddenly heard the door open and both of them walked in as they turned the light on. Two tall brown skin guys with waves and guns tucked around their waists.

What did they want with me? I wondered to myself

DAVID'S PERSPECTIVE :

Me , Samuel and the underbosses drove to one of our warehouses and it was time to make a plan...

"Now as we all know, The MMN niggas got Medusa, they don't know she's the mobster and it's gonna stay that way

"Now as we all know, The MMN niggas got Medusa, they don't know she's the mobster and it's gonna stay that way. I'm assuming they have her at their main warehouse, it's what would make sense. We have locations of every gang and their warehouses so Samuel your job is to go through those files and find the location of their warehouse. Once we find out where the warehouse is, we're going to form a plan to get inside and get Medusa out." I informed them in an authoritative tone