[2-1]

Amity hummed quietly, glancing around, "..."

The door opened quietly, being carefully shut, Luz walking over with a warm water and pill. "Don't frown Amity, I don't mind.."

"But it's two in the morning.." Amity took the pill and water. "I shouldn't have woken you up.."

Luz kissed her head, moving her hair back, "I don't mind it, Amity. You're in pain, you should come to me if anything ever hurts."

Amity placed the pill on her tounge, drinking the water to pass it, placing it on the bedside table. "I could've gone myself.."

"Again, you should come to me. I'll take care of you, okay? That's what I'm here for." Luz took her hand, gently squeezing it. "If it still hurts in ten minutes, I'll get the heating pad."

Amity tensed up, hissing quietly as her thighs began to cramp. "Dang it.." Amity uttered. "You should go to sleep Luz..I don't want you to suffer the same fate--"

Luz pulled Amity in to her lap, hushing the human. Luz drew a small circle, Amity shakily sighing as the witch's hands warmed up. "Is that where you need it Amity?"

The human moved one of Luz's hand to her thigh, the other wrapped around her waist. "Stomach hurts.." Amity mumbled. "Don't like.."

"Of course you don't like," Luz kissed her head. "If it still hurts later in the night, wake me. We'll stay up together Amor."

Amity nuzzled up in to the crook of Luz's neck, sighing quietly. "Thank you Luz.."

The witch nodded, "Anything for you Querida.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Rise and shine sleeping beauties!" Alador kicked the door open. "We're going out!"

Luz cracked open her eyes, glancing his way, then looked down. "Amity hun, wake up.." Luz spoke softly.

The human winced, humming quietly, her purrs quickly stopping. "Mm..?"

"We're going out for breakfast.." Luz kissed her head. "Okay?"

Amity shook her head, "You can make breakfast..Can't you..?"

Alador walked over, feeling Amity's forehead, "No fever. Also, we can't stay home all week eating Luz's food can we?"

Amity tiredly glared at her father, hiding her face in Luz's chest, moving the witch's, hand up around her waist again. "We totally can.."

Luz rested her head on Amity's, yawning, "My back is killing me.." Luz uttered.

"AH HOT HOT HOT!" Amity pushed herself away from Luz quickly. "Hot-"

Luz looked down at her hands, shaking them lightly, "Sorry.." Luz drew another circle, steam rising from her hands before they cooled off a bit. "Come back.."

Amity felt Luz's hand, crawling back in to her lap, getting comfortable, purring quietly. "Come on you two." Alador grabbed Amity's shirt from her neck. "C--"

Luz hissed, hitting his hand away, kicking him back. "No one touches Amity when she's with me.." Luz uttered. "No one.."

Amity cupped her face, caressing her cheek, "Luz. He's my dad. It's okay."

The witch glared at the older human, moving Amity a bit, hiding her from Alador. "No. You're mine."

Amity moved Luz's hair away, smiling at her dad. "Hi papa." Amity smiled brightly, waving.

Alador squeaked, trying not to let out man tears, "Hi pumpkin." Alador did an open and closed hand wave.

Luz glared back at him, rubbing Amity's back, "We're not going anywhere Amity." Luz mumbled. "I need you here with me."

"The reason we came Luz, was so I could hang out with my parents." Amity pulled back, kissing her head. "I really do care about you Luz, but I had my parents first. So let them have me for just today? I'll be back in your arms tonight."

Luz spoke quietly, Amity nodding, the witch glancing back at Alador. "..."

"Just today." Alador nodded. "She'll be back before six."

Luz sighed, letting Amity go. The human yippeed, getting out of Luz's grasp, hugging her father. Alador picked her up, sticking his tounge out at Luz before he fled the room. Luz slammed her hands on the bed, snarling. "I'd kill him if he wasn't Amity's dad.." Luz hissed, slipping out of bed. "Even if he was mine, he'd have been lunch."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity awed at the stores, humming happily. "Look dad look!" Amity pointed to the window. "It's got a--"

"Spatula!"

Amity giggled. "No papa it's got a spork!"

Alador crouched down, narrowing his eyes at the chef statue, "Mm..Pretty sure that's a spatula." Alador stood proudly, putting his hands on his hips. "Definitely a spatula."

"It's a ladle.." Luz mumbled, taking Amity's hand. "For soups, broths.." She paused. "Maybe dumplings.."

Amity looked up at Luz slightly, caressing her cheek, "You okay? You didn't have to come Luz, we can--"

"No." The witch squeezed Amity's hand. "I came to spend time with you Amity, and that's what I'm going to do."

Amity cooed, kissing Luz's cheek, "Im glad you will Luz. You make me very happy."

The witch glanced at Alador, then at Amity, then at Odalia, returning her gaze to Amity. "..They're staring.."

"Let them stare, I love you, they can't do anything about it!"

Luz glanced at the Blights, humming nervously, lowering her head. "It's very unnerving.."

Amity looked at her parents, shaking her head slowly. Odalia elbowed Alador, pointing to the side. Odalia made a fist, sticking out her pinky and thumb, Amity nodding to her. The adults walked off, Amity looking up at her witch. "Hm?"

"..L..Lily told me there were electric chairs.."

Amity perked up, "Want to go find one Luz?"

The witch nodded slowly, "Mm.."

"Don't pout," Amity caressed her cheek. "Well, you can, but I don't want you to. I like seeing you with your sharp, bloody, teethy grin."

Luz nodded, "Wait, bloody?"

                To be continued.

THIS STORY IS STILL GOING, IGNORE THE COMPLETED SIGN, ITS NOT OVER YET