[2-37]

Friday.

Alador, was excused from driving Lucky and Amity to school for the month. Amity wouldn't get in the car with him, she'd just stand outside before sitting in the grass. Odalia was also upset with him, he hurt Luz when she really didn't do anything wrong.

Lucky was, confused. Couldn't she just get Amity blindfolded and Dad drive? Ghost had quietly explained that this happened when Amity was angry at Alador, and it wouldn't blow over til both parties recieved an apology. "Alador already apologized to Amity." Lucky frowned.

Ghost shook her head, licking her paw before hopping up on Lucky's shoulder, "Parties, i.e Luz and Alador." Ghost purred. "Amity won't accept his apology til Alador apologizes to Luz."

Lucky ohed, "So, no school today then?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Lucky grumbled as she stepped out the car, angrily fixing her backpack, snatching her skateboard. "Bye Mom.." Lucky uttered.

"Leave that foul mood at school thank you very much! Take care!" Odalia drove off.

Amity pat Lucky's head, running past her and heading to the meeting spot. Luz was there, reading a book and eating a lollipop. "Hi Honey." Luz closed the book, moving it aside. "I missed you."

"Hug-"

Luz threw away her lollipop, standing and hugging Amity. The human hugged Luz back tightly, nuzzling in to her chest, purring softly. "You want to tell me something, go ahead." Luz sighed.

"Come over-"

"Absolutely not."

"But-"

Luz shook her head, "I can't. I'm not allowed back, plus, I might cry, and I think I've cried enough this year."

Amity frowned, Luz shaking her head, "Luz.."

"Amity please.." Luz sighed. "I don't want to go back..Don't guilt me to go.."

Amity flinched, cupping Luz's cheek, nodding slowly. "I'm sorry, you're right. When you're ready, we can go together."

Luz relaxed, pressing her forehead against Amity's shoulder, "Thank you Mi Vida.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was guilted to go. Maybe she shouldn't have dated someone so powerful. Will jot that down for next life.

Amity glanced back at Luz, gently taking her hand, "We can leave, Luz.."

The witch trembled, squeezing Amity's hand, "I just want to get this over with.."

Amity nodded, stepping forward, Luz slowly following. They knocked on the door, Odalia opening it, smiling. "Missed you Witchy. Come in come in, Lucky brought Clara over so say hi."

"Thank you Mrs.Bli- Odalia.." Luz smiled, her signature fake smile for awkward situations.

Amity guided Luz to the living room, the witch growing nervous by the step. She slowed to a halt, gripping Amity's hand, "...-"

"He's not here yet Luz, it's okay.."

The witch brought Amity's hand close, kissing her knuckles, "..."

The door opened, "Home!"

Luz tensed, trembling lightly as she cowered. Amity hushed her, gently rubbing her arm, Alador standing behind her. "Afternoon.."

"Good afternoon Mr.Blight.." Luz managed, squeezing Amity's hand.

Lucky glanced to Clara, the Winchester shaking her head, the basilisk nodding slowly. "Well? Aren't you going to sit?"

Luz stayed quiet as she released Amity's hand and went to sit at the couch. She gripped her pant leg to stop herself from shaking, smiling up at the Blights. Clara stood, patting Lucky's head, and went to sit by Luz. "I made that meal you told me about."

"Ah..W..Which one.." Luz mumbled, this was helping, a nice distraction.

"The loaded mini tacos. Those were good, a bit too spicy though." Clara shuddered. "Think I drank too much milk that day."

Luz nodded, "Yeah it's..Spicy..Too many peppers then, did you eat them all..?"

"Duh. No pain no gain." Clara looked up at Alador, glaring at him.

He flinched, Odalia patting his shoulder before heading to the kitchen. Alador stepped forward, towering over Luz. The witch trembled, her foot tapping on the floor as her ears drooped down. Clara gently tapped her, the witch tensing up a bit before slightly relaxing.

"Luz."

She tensed up again, "Yes sir..?"

"..Why, did you come inside my home."

The witch lowered her head, wrapping her arms around her waist, "I uh..Amity wanted me to come.."

Alador shifted on his foot slightly, "Yeah?"

"M..Mhm.." Luz nodded slowly.

He rose his hand, Luz jerking back, covering her face. Alador flinched, all he was going to do was scratch his neck-- "Luz--"

"Sorry- I'm sorry-" Luz lowered her hands, sitting up a bit, gripping her pants. "I-I forgot that makes it worse-"

"Worse?-" Amity blurted out.

Clara gently rubbed Luz's back, the witch trembling at the touch. "Amity-- I need Amity--" Luz wiped her cheek.

The Blight walked over, pushing her dad away, kneeling down in front of Luz. "I'm here, Luz. Do you want to leave? Go back to your house? Hm?"

"丨 山卂几ㄒ 爪ㄚ 爪ㄖ爪.." Luz chittered.

Lucky stood, "レ乇イ'丂 ムの.."

Luz rose with shaking legs, Lucky glancing towards Clara, nodding. The Winchester stood, pulling her phone out, pressing send. "Thanks for having me over Blights, but I must get going now." Clara tipped her head forward slightly.

Amity took Luz's hand, walking out with her, Lucky and Clara following from behind. Alador glanced towards Odalia when the door closed, the woman sighing, "You really couldn't hold your tounge?"

"I didn't even say anything!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Camilla kissed Luz's head, speaking to her softly. Luz nodded slowly, Camilla smiling, "Okay." Camilla pulled back.

Luz gripped her mother's shirt, shaking her head, "...."

"I'll be back once I put the water to boil, and I've called Lilith. Okay?"

Luz trembled, hesitantly releasing Camilla's shirt. "...."

"..Let me get Eda to do it, hm?" Camilla hugged Luz, kissing her head.

The witch..Witchling, relaxed, holding Camilla close. Luz cried quietly in to Camilla's shoulder, whimpering softly. "Mami-- Hicc- M..mi..--"

"Shh..Aqui estoy mija.." Camilla hushed. "Todo va estar bien..Cuidaré de ti mi niña.."

To be continued.