[2-1 part 2]

"SoOoOoO n-NiiCcEe~" Luz cooed.

Amity giggled, "Massage chairs are nice huh?"

Luz trilled, humming, her hum sounding very jarbled. "NIicEe."

Amity kissed her head, "Wait here okay? I saw something cute in the store next to us."

Luz shook her head, pulling Amity in to her lap, "StaaYy hEerEe.." Luz squeezed the human. "CoOMmffYyy.."

Amity hugged Luz, "What's it doing?"

"BbaaaCkkk~" Luz yelped, pulling away from it slightly before she leaned back again. "NnIccE!"

Amity kissed her head, the witch purring loudly, "You'll feel really weird once it's stops, so don't get too attached okay? Or I won't have any money left."

Luz nodded, "BuuuTtt yYouu'llLl sss.. StAyyY?"

"Of course," Amity moved Luz's hair. "I'll help you fall asleep for now."

"ThhAaNnkKk yOoUu~"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Hands up." Alador spoke, patting the chair.

Luz lazily put her arms up, Alador picking her up, moving her over his shoulder. "Where do you want her sweet pea?" Alador looked down at Amity.

"Lap lap lap!" Amity pat her thighs.

Alador placed Luz in Amity's lap, the human giggling and hugging her witch. "I want the massage chair back.." Luz mumbled.

"I know you do," Amity glanced around. "We're at a park. Can we go play?"

"Don't feel like it.."

Amity hesitated, "That's okay-- We can just sit here in the shade."

Luz pulled back a bit, looking down at her human, "You sound sad..Do you want to go play?"

Amity glanced down, nodding slowly. "Is it childish of me?"

Luz shook her head, kissing Amity's, getting up. "Come on, let's go. I'll let you be young."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you..?"

Luz smiled slightly, "You could, but I quite like being grown up. I get to watch you have fun, and it helps me want to have fun too." Luz kissed her forehead. "I love you Amity, and while we're together, I'll make you as happy as I can."

Amity awhed, kissing Luz's cheek, "That's so sweet~~" Amity hummed, then poked Luz. "But tag, you're it."

Luz gave Amity a headstart, the human climbing up the princess tower. Luz removed her hoodie, folding it neatly and placing it on the bench, cracking her knuckles. "She may be mine and I shouldn't hurt what's mine, but I'm competitive." Luz kicked off her shoes. "Very, competitive."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Mi amor~" Luz cooed, blowing Amity kisses. "I looooooveeee you so much~"

"Luz get down here that's cheating." Amity pouted.

"Mwah~" Luz blew her another kiss.

Amity crossed her arms, looking away, wiping her face. "Meanie.."

Luz perked up, "Are you crying?- Over tag?-- I'm sorry--" Luz hopped off the tower, nearing her human. "Amity?"

"No." She turned away from Luz. "You cheated.."

Luz stepped in front of her, the human turning again, "Querida.."

"You are such a cheater."

"Honestly hon, you should just be grateful she's not cheating on you with someone else." Alador walked over.

Amity glanced up at him, then back at Luz, "Why would I ever do that?? I should just be lucky Amity talks to me-" Luz waved her hand, then signaled to Amity. "You think I'd risk losing this? Heck, do you think I'd even pass up the opportunity to go out with this goddess?" She grabbed Amity's chin, showing off the human. "Look at this face! Who could say no?"

"Meh-" Amity stuck her tounge out, trying to pull back.

Luz pulled her close, picking up her human, "I cheated, I'll admit. You win Amity." Luz agreed, kissing her cheek.

The human huffed, "I always win in tag."

"And I'm glad you do Cariño." Luz hit Alador's hand away as he tried to reach for Amity. "Cause you deserve every win."

Amity stretched slightly, sighing quietly, "Mm.."

"How long have we been here?" Luz asked, looking around, spotting Odalia at a bench, walking over.

"Two hours." Alador uttered, making a funny face to Amity.

She giggled, sending an even goofier one back, Alador chuckling and ruffling her hair. Luz sat Amity down by Odalia, sitting by her human, "Are you done?" Odalia asked.

"Maybe." Luz pinched Amity's nose, running her finger down it and flicking her forehead.

"Ouch-"

Luz snickered, kissing her head, "You are so cute, how have you been single this long??"

"I'm weird." Amity took Luz's hand.

"I love weirdos." Luz kissed Amity's knuckles. "They're the best kind of people."

Amity hummed, "Yeah but weirdos get annoying sometimes."

"You're always annoying. But the good kind." Luz moved closer, kissing her cheek. "And I love that about you.

"Mm.." Amity leaned against Luz. "But some weirdos are crazy.."

Luz nodded, "You're crazy. But then again, you're the good kind. With absurd ideas, projects, and a few times a month you'll be a little weird in the noggin." Luz ruffled her hair.

Alador swat Luz's hand away, the witch hissing at him, "Only I can do that to my daughter." Alador uttered.

"Too bad, she's mine now." Luz pulled Amity in to her lap, taking her spot by Odalia. "Right?"

"Of course dear." Odalia nodded. "If Amity agreed to it, that is."

Amity hummed, putting her hand on her chin as she pondered. "Yes." Amity hugged Luz, resting her head on top of the witch's. "I'm yours."

Luz's ears perked up, then drooped down, the witch nuzzling in to Amity's chest. "Mrrrr~" Luz purred, giving Amity a gentle squeeze.

Amity was kind of confused, why purr so suddenly? Then it clicked. "I forgot you were a lesbian." Amity sighed quietly.

Luz snickered, Amity distinctly being able to see Luz's devil tail. "You're literally dating." Odalia uttered.

"Piece it together Mom." Amity looked down slightly, then back at her mother.

Odalia paused, glancing around as she tried to-- "Oh- Oh! Oh. Ohh.." Odalia hummed nervously. "Understood."

                     Hehe..Melons..