[2-25]

Hunter, surprisingly had a good night's rest. He woke up to the smell of, pancakes? Nonetheless, he got ready and headed downstairs. "Good morning.." He uttered, then rose a brow. "You're all in pajamas.."

The Clawthorne Nocedas, and Blight, all looked over, mouths full with syrup or berries. "Well, I'm not. Because I have to get shopping done, again." She glanced back at Hooty. "Sit, how many pancakes do you want?"

"Breakfast will be a waste of time."

Luz glared at him, pointing to the table with her spatula. Hunter rushed over, sitting away from the others, "I'll ask again. How many pancakes?"

"Two will be fine." Hunter uttered.

"Toppings?" Luz flipped two perfect pancakes on to a plate, picking up the butter plate.

"No toppings."

Luz glanced up at him, "Naked pancakes? Unheard-of, but okay." Luz slid his plate in front of him. "Butter, syrup, strawberries." Luz signaled to them. "Feel free to pick whatever you want."

"Wuz-" Amity spoke with a full mouth.

"Yes Dear?"

"Cwan-" Amity swallowed. "Can I have one more?"

Luz glanced towards her, "I'd say yes, but you've had seven."

"They're good.."

Luz walked over, patting Amity's head, "Tell you what. If you come shopping with me, I'll make you omurice for lunch."

Amity perked up, then slumped, "But I'm on.."

"Oh- Well, I'll take you home when i come back then. I don't want my Goddess to suffer. I'll make you omurice and take it to you myself." Luz kissed her cheek.

Amity nodded, finishing up her breakfast. Luz went to grab her coat and wallet, glancing towards Hunter's expectant gaze. "Do you..Want to tag along..?"

Hunter perked at the question, "Can I?-"

Luz lightly shrugged, "Earn your keep. Let's go." Luz opened the door.

Hunter shoved the pancakes in his mouth, drizzling some syrup in as well, rushing towards Luz. He struggled to swallow, Luz slapping his lower back, making him swallow. "Go."

He slipped outside, Luz rolling her eyes to her family, blowing Amity a kiss before closing the door. "Come on Hunter."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"And this is?" Hunter held up the plastic bag filled with-

"Chicken eggs. It's like a cockatrice."

Hunter nodded slowly, "What's that."

Luz looked towards the park, "A dog."

Hunter flinched as it looked over at him, then jumped when it barked and rushed over. His owner shot up and rushed after, Hunter freezing up. Luz whistled, the dog scrambling to a halt, "Heel."

He scurried to be by Luz's leg, grinning up at her, "Marf!"

"Thank you-- Also how did you do that? He doesn't know that trick-" The woman took his leash off the floor.

Hunter examined the dog. It was a dark brown, blue eyes, the fluffiest tail he has ever seen, and a picture perfect puppy smile. "M..May I pat his head-" Hunter mumbled.

"Huh- Sure, go ahead, he loves it."

Hunter placed the bag on his other hand, reaching out to the dog. He barked, quickly getting under Hunter's hand and nuzzling it. Hunter scratched his cheek gently, then under the dog's chin, causing him to lean in to the witch's hand.