[Happy Anniversary!]

"Luz?" Amity spoke softly, adjusting her dress.

"Yes My Love?"

"Where are we going?"

The witch dusted her hands off before she turned to Amity, taking her hand, "To a party."

Amity frowned, "I don't like parties.."

"It's a party for us, Mi Amor."

Amity paused, then grinned, "I love parties!"

Luz smiled, "Introverted much?"

Amity giggled, "You know me too well."

Luz brought her hand up, kissing her knuckles, "Are you ready?"

Amity hummed, reaching in to the pocket of her dress, rummaging around. "Yes, I've got everything!"

Luz nodded, opening the door, the two stepping out. The moon had already risen, beaming down on the isles. The two walked down the path and to their park, leaves crunching with every step. Amity stopped when she heard music and had a whiff of the food, letting Luz's hand go and running up ahead.

The witch shook her head lightly, her smile softening as she slowly caught up. When she did, Amity stood in front of the archway, struggling to read the sign. It was in Theban, and Amity was still struggling with e's and p's. "It says happy anniversary."

Amity paused, then her expression changed to dread, "Luz how long have we been dating-?"

"About 13 human months." Luz estimated. "It's an anniversary for us, not between you and me."

Amity sighed heavily in relief, "Wait what do you mean for us-?"

Luz turned Amity to face the camera, waving at you readers, "There's no script for this episode. They've just come for the celebration."

"Oh yeah!!" Amity looked to Luz. "We've only been acting together for two years-"

"BESTIE OH MY GOSH!!" Collector circled the floor, his shadow creeping up by her feet. "I've been wondering when you would arrive! Sheesh!! Luz~"

She stepped back, "You better not.."

Collector grinned, black smoke rising from his shadow, going all to Luz. She stumbled back a bit, growling quietly as she held her head, skin changing. She blinked, looking to Amity, grinning and hugging her. "Hey Bestie! Hello people who have been watching me!" Collector Luz waved at you, blowing you a kiss.

"Collector, personal space." Amity poked their nose. "Luz didn't let you do that."

Collector frowned, the color draining down, his shadow angrily spinning about on the floor before he went away. "Luz I've got an idea-"

"Muh-huh?-" She faltered back.

Amity hugged her, gently slapping her cheek to wake her, "Why don't we tell them how we actually met? Behind the scenes?"

Luz rubbed her eyes, nearly passing out, "You looked..So hot that day.." She tiredly smiled. "Ugh..I'm going to kill Collector..For doing that.."

"Kill him later! Camera person, can you load up the clip where Luz and I met?" Amity shook Luz, gently slapping her again. "And join us! We've got lots of stuff to try before the night ends!"

Two years ago.

I, a beginning writer, went looking after I failed a story, and found one. Then I got to work, sending out papers for actors in the demon and human realm, and waited. I waited, waited, and waited, til I had a catch. Amity had come in between the rift, having asked for Character 12.