[2-17]

Luz took Amity home, to the Owl House that day. Alador was allowed to come, but he said no since he didn't really trust magic at the moment. Lucky also did not come, because she was going to the library with Clara and Eddie to read Manga.

Amity was suprised at the house, it followed guidelines, but was still the Owl House. Hooty was replaced with a regular door, and turns out, he was Luz's backpack. He wasn't allowed to talk during school, but was allowed to look at the students. Amity hugged Luz and kissed her goodnight that day, but came back the next morning.

So, Saturday.

"Mrrrr~" Amity nuzzled up slightly, kissing Luz's cheek before hugging her. "Mrrk~"

Luz squeezed Amity, "I love when you do that." Luz kissed Amity's head, rubbing her shoulder slightly before continuing to read.

"Luz!"

"Upstairs mama." Luz turned the page in her book.

Footsteps neared, Camilla opening the door and peeking in. "Hi Amity~ We're not the only humans now huh?"

"I liked when it was just you and me." Amity smiled. "It was nice being spoiled on Human Appreciation Day."

Camilla nodded, "Good times." She clapped. "Luz, go get groceries."

"Wha-" Luz gasped. "But I'm cuddling with my girlfriend--"

"Too bad, go get groceries." Camilla pointed back. "Or else you won't get your human back."

Luz clicked her tounge, kissing Amity's cheek before standing with her and walking to her nest. She lied her down, kissing her again before stomping out of the room. "Can't even hang out with my girlfriend..Stupid chores..Why'd I have to learn and cook.." And so on and so forth.

Camilla waited til she saw Luz swing Porta-Hooty on her back and leave the house before looking to Amity. "Want to go get mani pedis?"

Amity gasped, "I'm so flattered you asked my answer is HELL YEAH."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

From mani pedis to shopping at the mall, to responding to cat-callers in the best way possible, and finally returning with grins. "I do remember that!" Camilla was suprised. "Was it you?"

"It was!" Amity nodded.

"How the roles have switched." Camilla sighed heavily, both in relief and slight anger, opening the door. "But now we return to the dull world."

"There you are Cam." Eda smiled as she held up a bouquet of flowers. "I was trying to find you, so I could give you these."

Camilla set the bags down, confused, "It's not our anniversary..Or valentines day.."

"I-It's not for that hon." Eda handed her the huge bunch. "I'm sorry for ignoring you the past week, moving is a hassle and I wanted to make up for leaving you in the dark..By taking you out to dinner. I know some nice places, we can go to a club after and relive the night we met."

Camilla let out a soft gasp, taking the flowers, "Screw the dull world I think I'm in heaven--" Camilla pulled Eda down, giving her a big ol' kiss. "I picked the right woman."

Eda nervously smiled, her ears drooping down before she cleared her throat and looked away. "Twelve years and I still can't handle when you say that--"

King pawed at Camilla's foot, the woman looking down, "I want a kiss.."

Camilla handed the flowers to Amity, who passed them to Luz, who sighed and went to put them in water. Camilla picked King up, kissing his skull, "Did you finish cleaning your room?"