[2-13]

Luz was so tired of Earth. Titan the air was so polluted-- The streets looked like a garbage dump, people breathed a lot of smog?? "Please drive me back- I hate this world--" Luz whined.

Alador stepped forward, dragging Luz with him, "No. It's going to rain later. Lucky is at school. And you haven't said goodbye to Amity yet!"

Luz let go of his ankle, being left behind to cry as the floor was cleaner than the air. "I'll die here--"

"Good. Maybe then will Amity love me more." Alador opened his room door, stepping in. "While you're down there, can you find the hairpins??"

Luz rolled her eyes, "Because you said that, my answer is no." Luz pushed herself up, standing and patting herself down. "Where's Ghost?"

"She's at the pet salon, she's getting her grooming." Alador walked back over, handing Luz two twenties. "Go pick her up."

Luz paused, "I ride a Vespa. I'm not a Blight. And Ghost doesn't have a helmet."

"Just go before I reconsider giving you my daughter's hand in marriage."

Luz jumped, saluted and rushed downstairs. "Text me directions!"

Alador pinched the bridge of his nose, "Having a lesbian daughter is hard.." Alador mumbled. "Let's hope Lucky isn't the same.."

*He means like Luz and Amity's relationship

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Let's go pick up Amity." Luz said, clipping on Ghost's helmet.

The cat shook her head, her ears popping out slots, "How come?" Ghost purred, putting her paws over the speedometer before moving them to either side. "And why not Lucky?"

"Cause she's going home with Clara." Luz switched on her vespa, driving away from the curb, merging in to a lane. "So, I'm picking my girlfriend up."

Ghost looked around, "Can I drive?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're a cat."

Ghost paused, then nodded, "You're right. Sometimes, when you're the biggest cat in the neighborhood, you forget how small you really are."

Luz scratched her chin, "It's okay girl, I'll make a potion so you can be the size of a bear tonight."

Ghost purred, her tail making small hearts followed by waves, "Thanks Luz."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Amity~ Amityyyyyy~" Luz hugged her human. "I missed you~~"

"Luz, you literally drove me home." Amity signaled to the still open door.

"Yeah but I didn't hug you.." Luz said quietly under her breath.

Amity felt her arms, then picked Luz up. The witch yelped, holding on to Amity tightly, "Ah-" Luz's face quickly turned red, the witch purring loudly.

"Hey I can carry you now!" Amity said proudly.

Luz nervously looked to Amity, her ears drooping down. "What's wrong?" Amity asked.

"You can carry me..--" Luz breathed out.

"That'sWhatIJustSaid--"

Luz hummed an incomprehensible hum, "It feels nice.."

Amity's heart did a back-flip, her cheeks being the next to turn in to a deep shade of red. "LuzYou'reSoCute- ICan't--" Amity kissed Luz's cheek a multitude of times, giving her a small squeeze, walking upstairs. "I love you Luz. From now on, I'll be carrying you."

The witch leaned her head against Amity's, purring softly, "I love you too Amity.."

"Mm~" The human kissed Luz's cheek again. "We've completely switched roles and I live for it."

"Wait what about me--" Ghost trot up behind Amity. "Hey I'm your palisman here-- You need to show me the love-"

"I will." Amity kicked her door open, walking over to the bed. "I didn't close the front door, can you do it?"

Ghost huffed, carefully going down the stairs, the door clicking shut as she pushed it. She rushed back up, peeking in the room, "Wha-- Where do I lie??" Ghost sped to the bed, hopping up. "Luz you took my spot!"

"Sucks to be you." Luz nuzzled in to the crook of Amity's neck, sighing contentedly. "Now I know what it's like to be spoiled.."

Amity giggled, rubbing Luz's back, the witch purring quietly, "I should spoil you more often then."

"You don't have money to waste, I know what you're thinking." Luz relaxed, sighing quietly. "..."

"Luz?" Amity pat her shoulder. "I expected you to scold me, but now you sound sad-- What's wrong?"

The witch shook her head slowly, "Nothing..I just like being loved.."

Amity wailed, hugging Luz tightly, "I'lL lOvE yOu FoReVeR--" Amity kissed Luz's head, running her hand through the witch's hair. "I'll do what I can to keep you happy-"

"You make me happy almost all the time. So you're doing a stellar job Amity." Luz pushed herself up slightly, kissing her nose. "Keep up the great work Cariño."

Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's neck, sighing, "No matter which cuddling position we take, I'll never dominate will I?"

"No you won't. You're still my baby, and I'll take care of you til you die."

"Til I die? What if you die first?" Amity ruffled Luz's hair.

"I'm a witch. We live for hundreds of years. Oldest someone has been was like a thousand and two." Luz poked Amity's cheek. "Are you chewing gum?"

"No~"

Luz rose a brow, Amity turning her head to avoid her gaze. "You totally are, you know how bad those are for you. You'll get braces!"

"No I won't, it's just gum!"

"A gum can interrupt a kis-"

Amity sat up a bit too fast, startling Luz who fell off the bed, and Ghost who landed on Luz. Amity grabbed a tissue from her desk, spitting the gum in to it and throwing it in her trash by her desk. "Come back witchy--" Amity held her arms out.

"Ugh..I..Think I'm good down here.." Luz rubbed her head. "Someone was excited for kisses.."

Amity smiled sheepishly, "Sorry.."

Apology almost accepted.
To be continued.