[2-20]

Yesterday was fine, school was stupid, Luz already knew everything. She kept sending cute messages to Amity about how much she loved her, and that she'd get kisses and cuddles if she aced the test in her class. If she failed she'd be given a smoothie with tons of broccoli and less cuddles.

Results would be posted later, but anyways. When Amity got to school the next day, she didn't expect to see Luz and Lucky together. She was only late by two minutes cause of the bathroom, what the hell happened? "Morning." Amity skipped over.

Luz smiled brightly as she saw Amity, gently placing Lucky down before rushing to- "Mi Princesa!" Luz scooped her up, spinning her around. "It is always so good to see you Amity. Your gorgeous face, combined with your hopefully undying love makes me so happy."

Amity giggled, "And just a few Isle months ago you thought I was stupid."

"Says the one who called me a hybrid just because you couldn't handle being called human." Luz frowned.

Amity flinched, "Oh..Oh yeah.." Amity hummed quietly, glancing down and saddening. "I'm sorry about that.."

"Nononono--" Luz lifted her chin up. "That's in the past. I know you were just upset. But don't say that again okay? I don't like being reminded that because of my dad.."

Amity caressed Luz's cheek, nodding, "Don't worry, we'll see him die together."

"That'll be our anniversary won't it?" Luz kissed Amity's palm.

"Awh dang I didn't know I was dating someone that cares about the day--" Amity pulled back, taking out her phone. "Shoot when was our anniversary again--? Did I get you a present??"

"Amor no-" Luz lightly laughed. "You don't have to get me anything. You're a present enough."

Amity awed, gazing up at Luz, "You're the present Luz."

The witch felt her chest tighten, trying so hard to keep her composure-- But, Amity was too cute for her own good. "Damnit-" Luz looked away for a second, then back towards Amity, shielding her eyes. "Too pure-- Too gorgeous for this world--"

Amity covered her face, her ears turning a light pink as she grew nervous. Luz gasped, "Such a cutie--"

"Luz oh my gosh--"

"Hehehehe--" Lucky giggled, poking Amity's sides. "Someone's gay~"

Luz picked Amity back up, kissing her hands. Amity squeaked, moving her hands down to stop Luz from kissing her anymore. Luz gazed up at her, and winked, "Muh-" Amity let out a soft gasp, her face getting even redder. "Ah s--t-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"MrrRrrRrrr~" Luz nuzzled in to Amity's back, sighing contentedly.

"Luz please-- My heart can't handle this--" Amity muttered.

Clara opened her mouth to speak, but Lucky put a Starspolsion in her mouth, smiling up at her. "You silly goose." Clara nuzzled her cheek.

Lucky caressed her cheek, her smile softening as Clara grinned. "Lucky."

The basilisk flinched, looking towards Luz, leaning back a little more comfortably on Clara. "Mm?"

"句回 と回凵 し工片ヨ 亡し丹尺丹
冊回尺ヨ 卞廾丹几 と回凵 卞廾工几片?" Luz asked.

*Do you like Clara more than you think?

Lucky perked up, Amity gasping quietly and Clara being hella confused because what the hell did she say?
"と回凵 己尸ヨ丹片 卞廾ヨ日丹几?" Lucky was suprised.