[2-3]

Amity explained..Everything..When I say everything, I mean it. Even the times she kissed Luz, almost died, met Luz's family..Everything.

Odalia was, upset. Alador, was serious, and on the verge of tears. Amity was grounded, and sent to stay in her room til Luz came back. Which, took awhile..

A week later, Luz finally came back. Without Seven, with Lilith. "I'm sorry for being gone for so long.." Luz said quietly. "But we had issues to sort out at home.."

Lilith shook Odalia and Alador's hands, stepping inside to sit at the couch. "Amity..You're not grounded anymore.." Alador called out in a soft tone.

The door upstairs opened, Amity quietly coming down, "..."

"I'm sorry.." Luz mumbled. "I..I didn't mean to be gone so long.."

Amity glanced at Luz, then at the floor, lightly shrugging. "..."

Luz stepped towards her, holding her arms out, Amity hesitantly taking the hug. "..Hicc-"

"I'm sorry Cariño..I'm really sorry.." Luz picked Amity up, rocking the human. "I'll take the blame for your tears..I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you Querida.."

"Take me back..-- I want to go back--"

Luz sighed quietly, "..I'll..I'll see what I can do.." Luz kissed Amity's cheek. "I promise to try.."

Amity gave Luz a tight hug, "..."

The witch walked towards the living room, sitting down with Amity, "Hi Blights.." Luz smiled slightly.

Odalia nodded, Alador just, glaring at her. "Explantations are needed." Odalia uttered.

"Right..So um.." Luz rubbed Amity's back, trying to rethink of her practice speech. "Actually, I'll be flat out honest. I'm a witch, I was born on the Boiling Isles, 1984. Before you ask, time is different. I'm the same age as Amity. But if I converted my time to yours, I'd be about 28."

Alador leaned back, "Alright..Not easing my nerves but alright.."

Luz nodded, "Done by my calculations you human's are twenty years ahead, maybe a little more. But I'm half human, due to my mom somehow crossing over to my realm. My father was the witch of the family, so I was able to do magic."

"Okay.." Odalia mumbled.

"I'm still kind of unaware of how Amity found the door. I'm unaware on why she stayed. I'm as clueless as you two." Luz uttered. "But she stayed with Lilith, my aunt."

The witch waved, "Lilith Clawthorne. I cared for Amity during her stay."

Odalia pointed to Lilith, "Were you the one to convince her--"

"Oh no no no." Lilith waved her hand. "I just fed her, kept a roof under her head, and provided an education."

Amity glanced over at Lilith, "..."

Luz pulled Amity's head down, making the human rest her head on the witch's shoulder. "Rest for now Amor, I'll do all the talking.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"O-Okay so.." Odalia held out the bag. "I-If uh..If Amity comes back during school here, I'll let her stay with you for Summer."

"I consent to that as well.." Alador muttered. "But we also want her back during holidays.."

Luz nodded, "I promise to care for Amity. Whatever happens to her I'll take the fault." Luz bowed. "Thank you for raising her properly. And thank you, for trusting me to care for her."

Alador ruffled Luz's hair, offering Amity a hug. She shook her head, hiding behind Luz, "Keep in contact then Mittens.."

Amity nodded slowly, taking Luz's hand. "Have fun dear, please call us when you get there.." Odalia licked her thumb, wiping something from Amity's cheek. "I love you. Be back in one piece, alive-"

"Yes mom.." Amity nodded. "I have Luz with me.."

The witch kissed her cheek, squeezing her hand, "It's a long trip back. Lilith and I used our magic on our way here.."

Amity nodded, "Just stay with me..And I'll be fine wherever I go.."

Luz cooed, cupping Amity's face, kissing her, "Gosh I love you. You're so sweet, kissing you should taste like a Pixie's Sticks."

"Hearing that makes me think it's its bones.." Amity mumbled.

"And you're right to think that since you're correct." Luz kissed Amity briefly before letting her go. "Okay, so you have clothes for the upcoming year?"

"I do."

"Stuff you can eat just in case?"

"Lilith's bringing a chicken." Amity glanced back at the witch. "And apparently two pigs."

"Did you name them." Luz stated, this definitely was already answered.

"..Yes--"

"Ay Amor.." Luz sighed. "We'll talk about this on the way.."

Amity frowned, "They were cute.."

"But we talked about this earlier!"

"I know.."

Luz pinched her cheek, "You're lucky you're cute." Luz hissed quietly. "Or else I would be furious."

Amity smiled slightly, glancing at her parents, "Thank you.."

"Just come back once in awhile- Odalia blurted out.

"Please." Alador followed. "And keep us updated."

Amity nodded, taking Luz's hand, "Well, ready?"

Luz lightly nudged her, "When am I not?"

Lilith handed the Blights' a paper, "I will answer your calls eventually. But I too will keep you updated."

Alador took the paper, handing it to Odalia, "Thank you." Alador breathed out. "And take care, of our little girl."

To be continued.