[2-31]

Weekend. Saturday.

Double date? Sure, why not.

"Boscha!" Amity jumped in to the witch's arms, giving her a tight squeeze. "I missed you so much!"

The crimson haired witch laughed, hugging Amity back, holding her up, "I missed you too! I'm not letting you go til you tell me what's been going on." Boscha smiled.

Amity nodded, sighing contentedly as Boscha purred quietly. "Amity Dear," Luz pat her head. "Mama's here to drive us."

Camilla was cackling in the car, grinning from ear to ear. It's been twenty years since she's driven a car- And the test was worth it! "Get in lovers, I'm going on spree after this." Camilla rolled down the windows.

Luz rolled her eyes and smiled, walking over to the car, opening the passenger seat, sliding in and sitting. Willow sat in the back, waiting for Boscha to come over. The witch placed Amity down, rushing over, hopping in the backseat right next to Willow. "We're going to walk to mall after if that's okay?" Luz told Camilla.

"Course it is." Camilla adjusted the settings on the air. "Amity, let's go."

The human was pouting, begrudgingly walking to the car. She huffed, sitting by Boscha and closing the door, quietly putting her seatbelt on. Luz held her hand back, Amity quickly taking it, "Better?" Luz asked.

"Yeah.."

"Good. Let's go mom."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"I'm not not saying anything." Willow uttered.

"You can't say anything." Luz hissed. "She's allowed to do whatever she wants--"

Willow whined, standing up, Luz grabbing her arm, "Luz-- I'm very clingy okay?-"

"Just do what I accidentally taught Amity." Luz pat her thigh.

Amity pushed herself away from Boscha, rushing over to Luz and pouncing, hugging her witch. "Yay!" Amity giggled, nuzzling Luz's cheek. "It's been awhile since I've sat in your lap Luz!"

"Well now my thighs will be cold when we're ready to move on from the arcade." Luz kissed Amity's cheek.

The human squeezed Luz, humming happily, "Let's hope it takes awhile."

Luz smiled, nuzzling in to Amity's chest, "We're still here." Willow lightly smacked the back of Luz's head.

"EEP-" Amity pushed herself away from Luz, falling off her lap and on to the floor.

Luz covered her beet red face, apologizing several times, quickly ranting about how she didn't mean to that she was actually a good witch and wouldn't do anything Amity didn't consent to and that she was sorry-- Did she already say that?- Luz was apologizing left and right, she really didn't mean to bite-

Collector was cackling in the back of Luz's mind, wheezing and laughing and messing with her, he was having a total blast. "It's fine- It was just my collarbone it's okay-" Amity stood, patting Luz's shoulders. "It hurt a bit, I don't even feel it anymore-!"

"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to bite you I was going to yawn then Willow pushed me and I was going to bite something else on accident and I feel so bad for even just biting you-"

Amity covered Luz's mouth, "Luz, it's okay. Also I can't really tell if you're more upset about biting me on my collarbone or actually hurting me-- You're hard to read when you're upset." Amity cupped Luz's face, kissing her forehead. "But it's okay. Let's just go, it'll get your mind off it won't it?"