[2-21]

With Amity's help, Luz ordered something on JunglePrime. It was supposed to come today, so Luz made sure to tell her mom to keep an eye out for it. Next day, Wednesday.

Luz did not know, what the hell a minimum day was and spent that extra hour waiting at school reading a book. For extra credit. She talked to her teacher about what to do next like ten minutes after she finished it. He said to write a small report on it, turn it in, and expect her grade to rise by tomorrow.

So she did. It was a quick report, wasn't that hard to describe what the book was about, and when she turned it in her phone buzzed. She pulled it out, picking up Port-A-Hooty, opening up the message she received. "Call? Uh.." Luz called the messager, putting the phone against her ear. "Yes?"

"BABE GUESS WHAT-" Amity quickly shouted.

Luz flinched, "Boar butt?"

"Pfft- No- I got 100% on the test!"

Luz perked up, "You did? Where are you I'll give you your prize." Luz walked out of the class, looking around.

"I'm by the cafeteria. I'm with Eddie." Amity answered.

Luz looked around, turning left and jogging towards the cafeteria. "I'mmm comingggg~" Luz's voice was jarbled. "I loooooooove youuuu~"

Amity laughed, "I loooooove youuuu too Luz."

Hooty chirped frantically as Luz continued to run, the witch hanging up on Amity. The witch looked around, finding her green apple and rushing over. She hugged her from behind, "My dear!~"

Amity yelped, "Luz! It's been like two seconds!"

Luz placed her down, kissing all over Amity's face, "Mi princesa~ Ay I love you~ Te quiero tanto~" Luz hummed.

Amity giggled, grinning like an idiot as she received her much needed love. "I love you too Luz, it makes me happy to hear you feel the same."

"I always have!" Luz squeezed Amity's waist. "Well, about a week or two after we met I thought you were cute. I asked you out for dinner and then all that chaos happened-- But I love you! You love me, so these feelings will never end! Well, if you don't cheat on me or do anything drastic I'll still love you."

Amity looked up, "Luz, if I did cheat on you. Would you hear me out and give me another chance, or leave me..?"

Luz thought for a second, then rested her head on Amity's, "Well..If you thought how I would feel if you did cheat on me, and told me right after or at least less than a week after it happened..Then I'd take my time to give you my full trust, and I'll love you again!"

Amity hummed quietly, "And if it took me awhile?"

"I don't think I'd actually love you again. I'd be hurting til I get over it. It might take awhile, and you might make it harder if you try to recieve my forgiveness..But I don't think you can lie to me, last time you did, when was it?"

"I have never lied to yo--"

"Oh yes! The day before we left for your parents." Luz kissed Amity's head. "I won't get in to it since we have a guest, but it made me very sad and every time I think about it I get upset."

Amity smiled slightly, "That's sweet, in a way."

"What would you do if Luz cheated on you?" Eddie blurted out.

The two glanced at him, then at each other, then back at Eddie. "Luz is a puppy." Amity said flatly.

"Wha-" Luz flinched.

Eddie rose a brow, "Puppy you say?"

Amity nodded, "I've seen the people Luz liked. One person to the end til she moved on. You know who the girl Luz liked was? An idiot. Do you know me?? Stupid."