Well needed Vacation

"Hey pups, didn't expect you guys to be here." She said, looking at them. Everest blinked her eyes looking at her. She narrowed her eyes to her collar. "Are you Liberty?" 

Liberty looked at her and smiled. "The one and only!" She exclaimed. Everest smiled back. "Nice to finally meet you! The pups have been talking about you, especially one pup in particular." Zuma looked at her, his eyes narrowed.

"How did you get here, Liberty?" Zuma asked looking back at her. She looked up her nose wrinkled.

"I found a paper, under a rock in front of the main entrance." She said, looking back at them. "And I was like. Why not!" She said, shrugging her shoulders.

They all looked at each other confused.

"Same," Chase said, suspicion rising. Liberty shrugged her shoulders. "Glad to have you guys here! I already memorized the Whole Hotel!" She said, looking at them.

They all looked at her, impressed. "How long have you been here?" Chase asked. Liberty looked at the clock on the wall.

"I came here a few hours ago."

"Hours?!" Rocky said. Stunned. She nodded her head. "Oh, and By the way, we only have rooms on the first floor, surprising right!" She said, excited.

They all nod their heads. 

"Weird," Chase said, looking down. Marshall slowly blinked his eyes at him. "Chase, you're getting Paranoid again."

Chase looked up to the dally. "Right, sorry." He apologized.

"Come on, I need to show you guys around!" She said, in a singing tone. She ran out of the Spa's open doors. Skye was held back by the Shepherd. Shaking his head.

"Chase, I'm fine!" She said, looking back ahead. Liberty stopped and looked at them. "Come on!" She said, gesturing for them to hurry. The pups all ran after her as the two stayed behind.

"Please be careful," Chase said, looking at her. She nodded. "Alright then, Dad." She teased. Chase rolled his eyes, letting her go. She ran off, after them. Chase sighed looking back to the spa. 

Skye ran back. She grabbed his paw, pulling him.

"Come on slowpoke!" She said, pulling him to the others. Chase looked back to the spa before the sunlight hit him again. He looked back ahead to the Cockapoo, her Magenta eyes sparkled brightly when the sun hit them.

"I'm not gonna drag you the whole way." She said, looking back at him. Chase nodded his head hesitantly. She let him go and ran after the others. He quickly followed after her quick. 

He walked passed dogs, all different types of sizes. Some smaller, some exceeding greater than him. 

He looked back to the Cockapoo, walking passed as she looked for the others.

Chase quickly caught up with her, walking next to her. She looked at him and smiled. "This is going to be the best vacation ever," Skye said. Chase looked back at her and returned the smile.

"Pups!"

They both looked back ahead, Liberty waving them over. They quickly caught up to the group. 

"Alright, First. We are going to check out the pool area!" Rocky's eyes widened as he looked to liberty. "Don't worry, theirs a lounging area as well."

Rocky sighed in relief as he looked back ahead.

"Come on!" Liberty said, running from them. They ran after her as they ran passed buildings. Dogs came in and out as some walked passed them. Some starring to them.