Baby??(8)

Trevor POV

When I got to the house Serinity was sleep on the couch. I walked over and picked her up. I carried her to my bed then I went and showered to get this scent off of me. While I washed I thought about everything and I wonder if we used a condom. When I got out the shower Serinity was awake and she just stared at me.

"Where were you?" She asked sitting up.

"What you mean"

"You know what I mean I was waiting on you all night and you come back in the morning so where were you" After she said that I didn't know what to say. What would I say that would be a good enough lie that she would believe.

"Well I couldn't drive last night, so I asked my homeboy to drive me, so I went to sleep at his house"

"So you got drunk?"

"A little"

"Oh, come here" I went and laid by her in my bed and we went to sleep.

Two Months Later
Trevor POV

Me and Serinity were sitting on the couch watching tv just chilling for the whole day.

I got up to go use the restroom and the doorbell rung I'm guessing Serinity got it because it stopped. When I got out the restroom I heard yelling. When I got down there I saw Audri in the living room.

"Audri what are you doing here" I said.

"I came to talk to you, but this bitch wanna get in my face" Audri said mugging Serinity.

"First off who you calling a bitch, second you coming in my man house and think I ain't gonna say nun to your ugly ass, third ---"

"Serinity chill" I said hugging her from behind. She rolled her eyes and said nothing else.

"Why are you here" I said looking at Audri.

"Because I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant, by you" I looked at her with a shocked face because I didn't know what to say what if that baby was mines. Serinity turned around and looked at me.

"What is she talking about" she asked.

"That night after the party he came to my house and we had sex I bet he lied to you didn't he lol he will always be mines I told you that so just leave you should check your man before going after girls" Audri said with a smirk on her face.

"Is this true??" Serinity said with tears coming down her face.

"Yea, I did have sex with her but it was one time and I was drunk" I said.

"She can get pregnant from having sex one time, one time is too many, how could you do this to me I thought you loved me and cared about me but I was wrong don't call me text me or even try to talk to me anymore because I'm done,WE'RE DONE!!" Serinity said then walked out the house.

I was mad at myself and sad at the same time because I just lost the most important thing in my life. I then looked at Audri who was still standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Get out"

"What"

"GET OUT!!" I yelled which made her leave.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Comment and Vote and tell me how you like it.