The New Girl(13)

(Jade to the side)
Lauren POV
The Next Day

I was super late. I didn't want to come to school today, but I decided that I would. I went to my locker to get my things for first period. When I was walking to class I saw Audri and Loli talking. I hid in the girls restroom before they seen me and I took out my phone. They came in the restroom and they were talking, I started recording everything they were saying.

"So how is it being around Serinity" A voice that sounded like Audri said.

"It is horrible and she is so aggravating I don't know how much longer I can fake being her friend" Loli said.

"Lol that's sad the poor girl has no friends and no boyfriend"

"Well she is friends with that girl Lauren I can't stand that bitch and she always tryna figure shit out and be in people business like she about to get hurt keep fucking with me" When Loli said that I wanted to come out of this stall and whoop her ass but I need to stay calm and get this information because I need something to let Serinity believe because she thinks I'm lying because she said that's her best friend.

"Oh yea I forgot about her"

"Yea and Kevin won't be Serinity boy friend for long he just has to stay her boy friend until our plan has gone through"

"Oh"

"Yep so how is she" Loli said. I think she was referring to Audri's soon to be baby.

"She's good"

"Does Trevor still think that is his baby"

"He keeps saying it's not but he doesn't know for sure but I know it's not I was pregnant before I had sex with him but I know her real father is not gonna help so I told Trevor it was his and maybe he will even go back with me after the baby is born and Serinity can really be out of the picture"

"Oh trust me even if y'all don't end up together when our plan is done she gonna be out of the picture" Loli said in an evil way. I wonder what there plan is I hope they aren't gonna hurt Serinity. Just then I slipped and it was loud.

"What was that" Loli said. You could see her shadow looking under the stalls.

"Come on let's go" Audri said. Dang I had to slip I was getting some good information. I then left out the restroom and went to class. I'll tell Serinity about he snake ass friend later.

Trevor POV

I was sitting in class bored out of my mind I swear I hate history, maybe it's just the teacher I don't know all I know is I hate this class I never pay attention and today I don't have anyone to talk to because Tyrell ain't here today. We always be cracking jokes and shit in this class. The bell finally rung and I was the first one out of there. I went to my locker and got the stuff for the next class. That's when I got a call from Ace and he said he wanted me at the trap as soon as I leave school. I told him I could come now but he wants us to get our education, ughhhhh so I guess I'm stuck at school. I closed my locker and turned around and accidentally bumped some girl.

"Oh shit, my bad" I said helping her pick up her stuff.

"It's okay" She said not looking at me. She then jumped up and speed walked away. Woah what's wrong with her, she must be in a rush to class but class didn't start til some minutes. I then walked to class. When I got in class I seen her sitting by herself at one of the tables. She must be new because I never seen her before. I went and sat by her because she seemed kinda lonely.

"Sup" I said sitting down next to her.

"Hi" She said lowly still not looking at me.

"I'm Trevor"