The Struggle(24)

(Aaleece on the side)
Shawn POV

I was at the mall with Ty. We are always in here. We went to footlocker and we saw Jessica in there and she had Aaleece with her. I wanted to know if she was my child or not. We went up to her.

"Hey Ty, hey Shawn"

"Wassup" we both said in unison.

"Hey Aaleece" Ty said picking her up. She started smiling and laughing.

Then she reached her arms out to me. I picked her up and she started hugging me.

"I think she likes you" Jessica said as she started walking to the register. After we got out of footlocker Jessica said she had to use the restroom and she wanted us to watch Aaleece.

"Ice cream" Aaleece said as someone walked pass with ice cream.

"I'll get her some" Ty said.

"Nahh, I'll get it" I said going to get it. I walked to Dairy Queen holding Aaleece. I walked to the line and waited.

"Awww, what a cute baby, is she yours" I girl said coming up in the line.

"Nahh" I said looking at her and her friends.

"Oh is she your sister"

"Nahhh, she's my friends child"

"Dang really, she looks just like you" she said then I looked at Aaleece.

"Yea maybe you should check if she's yours" one of her friends said. Then I ordered the ice cream and walked back to Ty, who was now standing with Jessica. I thought about what they said, maybe I should.

"How did you get her to convince you to buy her ice cream"

"She said ice cream"

"Lawdd, she would be able to get anything out of you then, how much was it"

"Nah, you good"

"You sure" She asked then I looked at Aaleece.

"Yea I'm sure"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"Well I should get going" She said.

"I wanna walk her to the car" I said.

"Ight" she said as I put her down and held one of her hands as she held her ice cream in the other one. As we walked to the car another person told me how cute she was. Do she really look like me??

Two Months Later
Serinity POV

It's been two months and we still haven't found Lauren. We have no idea who took her. They couldn't get into the phone but they said they'll keep trying. Trevor and I have gotten closer. We actually talk now. Right now I was at his house. We were just chilling in his room. We were playing 2k16. He was beating me by a few points. He beat me 56-50.

"Ughh, you get on my nerves" I said getting up and putting the controller on his bed.

"Aww, is someone mad that they lost"
He said getting up and laughing at me.

"No" I said rolling my eyes and looking at him.

"Awww, calm down" he said coming up to me and hugging me.

"Get off me" I said not hugging back.

"Lol, I love you too" He said kissing my forehead. I just laughed. He too much.

"You hungry" he said letting go of me and sitting on his bed.

"Yea, what you getting"

"You know, we could cook for once"