Gaining new friends and losing old ones(14)

(Que to the side)
Serinity POV
The next day

So Lauren and Loli got a week out of school so that's a whole school week with no friends. What am I gonna do I talked to both of them and they said they will hang around me at separate times I didn't like that because I wanted both my best friends in one room with me what if I needed both of them what I have to call one then after she leaves called the other. I was standing in the hall with Kevin before the bell rung for first period.

"You ok" He said.

"Yea imma be ok I can still see them after school but at separate times" I said sadly.

"It's ok don't let them stress you out because they don't like each other, you can't make them like each other and you can't make them be friends, they only have one thing in command and that's being your friend and they will be there for you if you needed them even if that meant seeing each other, now calm down" He said. He was right I need to stop being so worried, everything will be ok maybe this is for the good.

"Well I should get to class" I said sadly.

"Awe come here"Kevin said hugging me then kissing me. He then looked behind me and before I could turn around he kissed me again.

"See you later" He said walking off. Then I turned around and seen Trevor looking at me. I quickly turned back around and walked off.

Trevor POV

I swear I can't stand that nigga, I don't even know why Serinity would go with someone like that. We used to be cool, but I can't stand him. His own brother don't even like him and when I saw him at that party he said he was here with his girlfriend so I wanna know what happened to her. I then walked to class. I had to go back to the trap to because Ace said something came up yesterday so he said come in today instead.

After School

I pulled up to the trap and went the Ace office and knocked.

"Hey wassup boss" I said peaking my head in the room. It was some dude sitting in the seat across front him.

"Hey I want you to show him the ropes" He said pointing at the dude. He then turned around.

"Que??"

"Ice??"

"Wassup man, how you been??"

"Good, how Serinity"

"I don't know we have to ask Shawn later" I said and we both looked at him.

"Wait, you know my daughter too"

"Wait, she your daughter" We both said.

"Yea, how you know her"

"Ughh..she my ex"

"Really??"

"Yea"

"Mines too"I said.

"Wait you went with her"Que said.

"Yep"

"And why don't y'all go with her anymore" Ace said sitting up.

"Well we should get going" I said about to walked.

"If you don't close the door and answer the question" Ace said and you could tell he was serious.

"Ummm...well...tell him why Que"

"Oh..yea..ugh..well.." Que said.

"If y'all don't start talking"

"Well...she saw me kissing someone else"