Cheating(32)

Shawn POV

I got up moving Vanessa to the side of me. I don't know what happened or how but we ended up fucking and going back together. I might end up regretting it later but I have to admit I think I love this girl. I did my hygiene then got dressed in some jeans and a green polo shirt. Jessica said that Aaleece has been saying how I haven't been spending much time with her and I haven't so she told me that I could get her from her mom's house so that's where I'm going now. When I got there her mom answered.

"Hey Shawn how are you" she said hugging me.

"Good" I said then she let me in."I was coming to get Aaleece so I could spend some time with her"

"She's been talking about you, I don't think she wants to go with you, she's been sad that you haven't been coming to see her for a while"

"I know I'm always busy but I gotta set aside some time to spend with her, what room is she in"

"Upstairs third door on your right"

"Ight" I said then jogged up the stairs.

"Hey baby girl" I said going in the room. She looked up at me and turned the other way. I walked to her and picked her up.

"No" she said hitting me.

"Aaleece"

"I don't wanna go with you, you never spend time with me you always go in another room or your leave with that witch" she said starting to cry.

"Aaleece don't call people names, she's not a witch it's just she's a little mean"

"She makes me cry daddy and you don't care"

"I do care, your my little girl, I'm not gonna just let someone do that"

"But you let her"

"No I don't....Aaleece I'm sorry for not giving you attention"

"You don't love me anymore"

"Aaleece you know that's not true"

"I just want my mommy"

"Can you come with me for a day??"

"I don't wanna go with you"

"But imma make it up to you, we'll go get ice cream then go back home and play games"

"Just you and me"

"Just you and me" I said.

"Pinky promise" she said putting her pinky out.

"Pinky promise" I said locking my pinky with hers. Then she put on her shoes, I got her stuff and we left.

Serinity POV

I'm glad it's Saturday. I get to just chill with Trevor all day, but I might call Lauren because I haven't talked to my bih in a while, we gotta catch up.

"Trevor stop" I whined because he kept drumming on my ass.

"It's fun"

"Dude"

"Ok ok my bad" he said then got up and went to the bathroom. Then a little while later I heard the shower running, so I went downstairs and took a shower. After I put some lotion on put on my black bra set then put on one of Trevor's shirts. I went in the kitchen and started making breakfast since Trevor didn't come down yet. I made blueberry pancakes and sausage. I was lazy so it was something small. Then I saw Trevor come down. Then he smacked my ass.

"Boy do that shit one more time" I said eyeing him.

"Lol, sorry I can't help it your ass too fat for this shirt"